24. I Love This Feeling✔

Nidhi said, "Don't lock yourself Ajay. Don't lock your heart."

Ajay replied, "Be the key to my heart." Nidhi looked into his eyes to find sincerity. She nodded her head slowly and once again fed him. The couple spent the time, feeding each other and talking about themselves. 

Next Morning 

Nidhi woke up to find herself in Ajay's arms. He was holding her as if she was a doll. Her head was placed on his left arm, while his right arm was placed on her waist. She looked at his face. He was sleeping like a child. She moved a little and hugged him, placing her hand on his back. Ajay woke up with a start. "What happened? What happened?

Nidhi got suspicious and inquired, "Whenever I touch your back, why do you behave like this?" Ajay was taken aback by this question. "Show me your back," said Nidhi.

Ajay was shocked, "What?" Nidhi repeated, "Take off your t-shirt."

Ajay teased her, "Let's take it slow, Nidhi...." "I am not in a mood of joke, Mr. Mehra," Nidhi said sternly. 

As soon as the words left her mouth, Ajay's smile vanished. Noticing the change in his expressions, Nidhi cupped his face. Ajay spoke, "Don't call me Mr. Mehra. I want to be your Ajay."

Nidhi smiled at his words and herself started taking off his t-shirt. Realising that she won't give up, he helped her. Nidhi looked at his back and screamed, "Who the hell told you to get this thing done? Are you mad? You got a tattoo made and that too on your spine. Are you crazy? Have you got no brain? What do you think of yourself? Why didn't you tell me? Don't you know that the spine is the most painful place to get yourself inked?"

While she was scolding him, Ajay could not move his eyes away from her lips. He was not listening. Finally, losing his control, he pulled her into a kiss. Holding her by her waist, he sucked at her lips. Nidhi too gave in. She kissed him back. Placing her hands on his bare chest, she let him take the control. They broke the kiss, gasping for oxygen. 

"I am sorry. I did not mean....," whispered Ajay. Nidhi hugged him. She was feeling shy. Ajay wrapped his arms protectively around her. Nidhi touched her lips. They were swollen. She whispered, "My first kiss." "Mine also," said Ajay. Nidhi looked at him and blushed.

"Let's go somewhere," said Ajay. Nidhi asked, "Where?"

Ajay replied, "Anywhere. Wherever we are alone. Where there is no one to disturb us. Where you can sleep all day in my arms. Where I can kiss you...." Nidhi hit him on his arm. Ajay chuckled and then asked again, "Will you come with me?"

Nidhi replied, "Is that even a question? But where will we go?" "Somewhere cold....," said Ajay teasingly. Nidhi asked, "Why?" "So that you stay in my arms for warmth."

Nidhi blushed, "I never knew you could flirt." Ajay spoke, "I never knew I could love."

Nidhi looked into his eyes. In that moment, no words were spoken. No words were needed. Their eyes talked. The decisions were taken and promises were made. 

Nidhi said, "We will go but after you get well."

Ajay nodded his head. Nidhi noticed him looking at her lips. She blushed and leaned forward. Taking the hint, Ajay kissed her again. He pulled her into himself. Nidhi could feel butterflies in her stomach. She had never experienced something so passionate. Her cheeks were bright red. They broke the kiss.

Ajay whispered, "I love this feeling." "Me too," said Nidhi.

___________________________________

So how is it? 

Suggest a place where they should go. Somewhere cold😉😉

~Purnima