26. You Make Me Feel Secure✔

"Ajay Mehraaaaaaa"

Ajay came running towards his wife and asked her, "What happened Jaan? Why....??" His eyes widened with fear when he saw a big hickey on the right side of Nidhi's neck.

Nidhi spoke angrily, "What the hell have you done? How could you? If you wanted to give me a hickey, you should have given it on a place where it would have been hidden."

Ajay smirked and said, "I can do that..." Nidhi started hitting him on his chest. Ajay kept on laughing. Nidhi said, "Go. I won't talk to you." As soon as the words left her mouth, Ajay's expression changed, "Do anything but don't stop talking to me please."

The sudden change in his behaviour shocked Nidhi. She went near him and hugged him and said, "I was only joking, Ajay. Please don't become serious like this."

Ajay spoke, "I still feel guilty for hurting you. Trust me, Nidhi. What I feel for you is not lust. It is love. I don't know when and how and why but...." Nidhi kissed him, pouring all her love. She broke the kiss and said, "You don't have to feel guilty for anything. That was our past. And I know." "So, you won't divorce me," he asked her hopefully. Nidhi shook her head in no. Ajay grinned. "Now, get ready. We have to go." Saying so, Nidhi covers her hickey with makeup and they leave.

Tattoo Studio 

After going to almost a thousand designs, Nidhi finally selected one. Ajay could not help but feel sorry for the employee who was showing her the designs. The poor person had to bear her tantrums. At last she liked a simple design and got ready to get herself inked. 

Ajay once again said, "You don't have to this, Nidhi." He was scolded in return, "Shut up."

Soon, she has a small yet sweet 'A' on the back of her right shoulder.

Ajay was not feeling good seeing his wife in pain. His heart was aching. 

Nidhi whispered, "I am fine, Ajay. And I will be more fine if you smile." Ajay smiled and took her to the car. "Hotel?" asked Nidhi. Ajay replied, "No. Shikara." Nidhi beamed.

The two hour shikara ride on the Dal lake was fun. They adored its mesmerising surroundings. After enjoying the boat ride, the couple visited the local crafts market of Srinagar. This market is widely famous for handmade articles made from papier mache and wood. After that they returned to the hotel.

Ajay asked, "What was the best part of the day for you, Nidhi?" She replied, "Our journey back to the hotel." "What? You did not enjoy the shikara ride or the local market," asked a shocked Ajay.

Nidhi smiled and said, "Of course I enjoyed it. But our journey back to the hotel was the best. Since you were holding me protectively in your arms, making me feel secure."

Ajay kissed her forehead. They were lost in each other's eyes. At that moment, nothing and no one mattered. All pain, the entire world was forgotten. For in that moment, they fell in love.......AGAIN.

__________________________________

So, how is it?

What will happen now?

Suggestions please...

~Purnima