Bonus Chapter 1

"Are you serious? As in seriously serious?" asked Nidhi. Ajay nodded sheepishly. Rahul chuckled and Nidhi continued, "Your wife is coming back after two whole weeks and instead of spending time with her, you plan to attend a meeting. Seriously?

It was a cold winter night. The trio was returning from the airport. Nidhi's father had been ill and she had gone to Ahmadabad to meet him. After spending two weeks with her maternal family and missing Ajay like hell, she had decided to return back only to find that Ajay had scheduled his meeting, the very next day of her return.

Ajay spoke, "Jaan, it's just the matter of three to  four hours, then I will be yours." Nidhi ignored him and spoke to Rahul, who was driving, "So, when does your college reopen Rahul?" "In two weeks," said Rahul. He wanted to say more but didn't know how to begin. 

Nidhi asked him, "What is it, Rahul?" He smiled and said, "I can never hide anything from you, can I?" "Nope. Even I can't," said Ajay. Rahul chuckled and said, "I am in love." And with that, he started to tell everything to his bhabhi(sister-in-law).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car stopped at The Khanna Hotel. Nidhi looked at the brothers questioningly. Ajay said, "You are hungry." Rolling her eyes, she got down. They entered the hotel and sat down to eat. "Let's order Chinese. Your favourite," Ajay said to Nidhi. He was about to call the waiter when Nidhi said, "I want to eat Khasta and Aloo." Both the brothers looked at her shocked but nevertheless ordered the dish.

Ajay spoke, "You don't like it much naa?" Nidhi shrugged and said, "I feel like eating it

Ajay spoke, "You don't like it much naa?" Nidhi shrugged and said, "I feel like eating it." He nodded. 

After filling their stomachs with the delicious food, all three of them reached Mehra Mansion. Wishing each other, they left for their rooms.

Ajay-Nidhi's Room

Nidhi entered the room, followed by Ajay. She was still upset with him for scheduling the meeting the very next day of her return. Ajay back-hugged her and whispered, "You are my lucky charm. How could I go for the meeting when you were not here with me? I need your presence while taking any decision, whether professional or personal." He kissed her shoulder and turned her to himself. She placed her hands around his neck and they kissed. Ajay carried Nidhi to the bed and made her lay down. He broke the kiss and began sucking at her sweet spot. 

Nidhi pushed him a bit and said, "I am feeling tired, Ajay." Ajay looked at her and kissed her eyes. He got up and went into the closet to change, while Nidhi used the washroom. 

Soon, the couple was sleeping on the bed, in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nidhi was sitting in her room with Rahul. Ajay had already left for his meeting. Nidhi and Rahul were busy talking about Rahul's college life. Suddenly, Nidhi got up and rushed to the washroom. She came out after a few minutes. 

Rahul said, "Enough bhabhi. You are coming with me to the doctor. This is the fifth time you have thrown up since morning." "Shut up," snapped Nidhi. She took something from the drawer and went to the washroom again. 

Rahul was shocked would be an understatement. This was the first time, Nidhi had snapped at him. Nidhi re-entered the room and hugged him. Rahul reciprocated the hug. She whispered to him, "You are gong to be an uncle." It took sometime for Rahul to understand what was being said. And when he did, he shouted in happiness. He lifted Nidhi off the ground and swirled her in the air. 

Mala and Nandini entered the room and were informed about the good news. Ajay was immediately informed of the news. He left his meeting and came back to his wife. 

Hugging her, he whispered, "You have given me everything I needed." Nidhi whispered back, "You are my everything."

_________________________________________

So, how is it?

~Purnima