27. Coincidence✔

With love in the air and the beauty of the heaven on earth, the trip was a huge success. It had brought the couple closer to each other. Their love and understanding had grown. Talking for hours and sleeping in each other's arms was a daily routine. Ajay was now an open book for Nidhi. She could read him without making an effort. He no longer pushed her away. She was finding it difficult to decide the reason for her joy - living in the heaven on earth or in her husband's arms.

It was the last day of their trip. They had an early morning flight back to Delhi, the next day. They had decided to spend the day in the hotel, in each other's company. As Ajay woke up, he found his wife sleeping in his arms. Having her in his arms, was the best feeling for him. He felt overjoyed thinking that the beautiful girl with a golden heart belonged to him. "You were right, Dad. She has everything I can ask for."

He kissed her forehead. She snuggled more into him. He held her protectively and intertwined their hands. Nidhi woke up. She kissed Ajay on his cheek and asked, "Will you wake me up like this every morning?" "If you say then I won't let you sleep in the night," he winked. Nidhi hit him on his arms. Ajay chuckled, "Why do you even hit me? It feels like someone touching my arm."

Nidhi hits him harder but no effect. He just laughed at her hits. She kept on hitting her. Finally, he pinned her hands above her head using his left hand, and tickled her. "No....Ajay stop.....please stop...."

He stopped and suddenly started kissing her waist. His kisses took Nidhi to a different world. He lifted her top a little and left another hickey on her waist.

Nidhi spoke, "Ajay....why do...you always.....do..that?" Ajay whispered, "You can hide this one easily." Nidhi blushed. Finally the couple decide to freshen up and go for brunch.

Half an hour later

The couple was sitting and eating happily in the restaurant of the hotel, when they are joined by another couple. 

The man spoke, "Hello I am John and this is my Girlfriend, Emily. Can we join you?" Ajay nodded and said, "Sure. I am Ajay and this is my wife, Nidhi."

Emily spoke, "Hello. We are here to explore India and make new friends."  Nidhi smiled while Ajay said, "We are here on our honeymoon." He winked at Nidhi, who glared him in return. John and Emily laugh. Nidhi lowered her head, blushing.

All four of them started talking about the Indian culture and continue eating. Soon it was time to order dessert. Nidhi orders Gulab Jamun for herself and Ajay while Emily and John prefer pudding. "I tried eating Gulab Jamun but it was not my thing," said Emily.

Nidhi laughed, "In our case, it is Ajay's favourite sweet." Ajay contradicted her, "No. It is my second favourite. If there is something like that." He along with John and Emily laugh while Nidhi just puts up a fake smile. The fact that she did not know something about her husband, upset her.

A while later they moved back to their room.

Nidhi angrily asked Ajay, "So you don't like Gulab Jamuns. Hmm?" Ajay replied, "No. I mean I like them. But they are not my favourite." "Oh! So what is your favourite?" asked Nidhi.

Ajay moved forward and took out something from Nidhi's handbag. He showed it to her. Nidhi spoke uncertainly, "But this is...." "Your lipstick. Yeah," said Ajay.

Nidhi blushed. Ajay chuckled and then kissed her forehead. He said, "I will go and make arrangements for our journey to the airport tomorrow. Wait for me."

He left the room. Thinking of something, Nidhi started getting ready.

Half an hour later 

Ajay entered his room to find Nidhi sitting on the couch and reading a magazine. The black designer saree was complimenting her fair skin. She was looking damn sexy to his eyes. He moved towards her in slow steps, unbuttoning his coat simultaneously. Nidhi raised​ her head and gave him a smile. She kept down her magazine and stood up. Ajay stood in front of her and looked into her eyes. His right hand crept on her bare waist and he yanked her to himself. Holding her face in his left hand, he pulled her into a kiss. He sucked her lips and bit them. He pinched Nidhi's waist with his right hand. She gasped and taking opportunity of this, he moved his tongue​ inside her mouth.

They broke the kiss gasping for oxygen. Ajay moved to her neck, kissing and biting. Nidhi moaned, her hands moving over Ajay's hairs, pulling him to herself. Ajay straightened up and was about to pick her up in his arms, when he realised the coincidence. He started laughing.

Nidhi got irritated and asked, "Why the hell are you laughing?" Ajay replied, "My dream just got fulfilled. I saw a dream on the next day of our wedding. You in a designer black saree. The kiss. Oh God! Everything happened the same way."

Nidhi smiled and said, "Why don't you do more than you did in the dream?"

Ajay looked at her. She nodded.

No more words were needed. The eyes did the talking. In the beautiful Kashmir, two souls became one.

_____________________THE END___________________

Yes. The story comes to an end. The epilogue is on the way.

~Purnima