Chapter 1: Ladybug and Cat Noir Save the Day Once Again!

Hey guys! Before we start I just wanted to say that this story has come so far. Thank you to my first reader! You know who you are! <3 I really hope you enjoy this story. It's my first story I ever written, so sorry if it's bad!

(Marinette's POV)

"Tikki," I say to my Kwami as I look at the T.V. where Paris is under attack by yet another akumatized victim. "Paris is under attack. I need to transform!"

Since Mama and Papa were out for a few hours, I had the house to myself.

"Tikki, Spots On!" I say, beginning my transformation.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

(Adrien's POV)

Paris is in trouble once again, I thought as I stared at my T.V. "Plagg?" I say, looking for my Kwami. "Hold on.... Let me just eat this last piece of Camembert..." He yells from my pool table.

"No time for that!" I say, walking over to him. "Plagg, Claws Out!" "No! My Camembert!" He screamed as he is sucked into my ring.

When my transformation is finished, I open my remote controlled window and propel myself to downtown Paris, where I saw the destruction on the news.

I make it there and see a beautiful, graceful, Ladybug fighting the victim who is calling herself Photoshop.

I land next to Ladybug, who was in her fighting stance. "Hi M'lady. Sorry I'm late." She nods to me and smiles.

"Any idea who this akumatized victim is?" I ask her.

"Yeah," she answered. "Majory Maulder. She was chosen for a photoshoot with this boy named Adrien, but another girl named Marinette took her place."

I blush slightly, then I see Ladybug blush. She is so cute when she blushes. We are so lost blushing when Photoshop had chosen her 'eraser' tool to erase Ladybug's leg. She was not expecting that, so she nearly falls to the ground when I catch her.

"Thank you, Kitty." I blush when she calls me that. I love hearing her voice in general. She is the love of my life. I love her so much. And I don't even know who she is, but I plan to find out.

Ladybug hops on one leg and shouts, "Lucky Charm!" And receives...

"A huge fan?" I say, unbelieving. I grin and say, "I don't know about you, M'Lady, but you blow my world away."

We then start running to Photoshop, until Ladybug separates from me. "Cover me." She says.

I hit my staff at Photoshop, but she simply grabs it, with me on the other end, and throws it.

I land hard against a building, and I wince. I get up quickly and see Ladybug almost done setting up. I run over back to Photoshop, and yell, "Cataclysm!" Because she has thrown a lamppost at me.

I then grab her, and she tries to shake free, but my grip is to tight.

Ladybug then turns on the fan, I let go of Photoshop, and she tries to walk forward but can't because of the strong wind. Then she is blown back to a building, and she cannot move.

Ladybug launches her yo-yo toward Photoshop, grabs her pencil that was in her front pocket and breaks it into two.

"No more evil doing for you, little akuma." She says, swinging her yo-yo. "Time to de-evilize!" She captures the butterfly and says, "Got 'cha." She then let it go to normal before setting it free. "Bye bye, little butterfly." She then throws the fan in the air and yells, "Miraculous Ladybug!" And a million ladybugs go around to fix everything.

Photoshop soon turns back to normal, and she says, "Where am I?" Ladybug and I do a fist bump saying "Pound it!" As we started this gig over 6 months ago. Then, Ladybug and I walk up to the girl.

"I believe this is yours?" Ladybug says, picking up a very decorated pencil. "Yes! Thank you Ladybug! And you too, Cat Noir!" She says.

Ladybug's earrings beep while my ring beeps as well. She puts one hand on her earring. "Cat Noir, can you make sure she gets home? I have to go. Bug Out!" I nod before turning away.

"Hey," I say to Majory. "I'll talk to Adrien about the photoshoot with him. I think it'll be purrfect!"

She giggles and nods. "Thank you, Cat Noir. No wonder Ladybug likes you." I blush and look away.

~~*~~

When I get home, I my ring beeps for the final time and I transform back. I then lay down on mg bed. "I had the best day ever." I sigh from happiness.

First, I had a photoshoot with Marinette. Yes, I kind of like her. I'm pretty sure Ladybug doesn't like me back, but my love for her just won't go away.

Anyway, second, I got to see Ladybug again.

I smile as I think about the two girls I love but don't know who to choose. Maybe Marinette. I could impress her. Though she seems awkward and scared around me. Or maybe I'm overanalyzing.

"I know that smile." Plagg says. "Your thinking about your Bugaboo, aren't you?"

"Actually, no. I'm thinking about someone else." I respond.

"Who?" Plagg asks, wriggling his eyes suggestively. "Marinette. I think I should go for her. I have no chance whatsoever for Ladybug, especially when she told me there was this boy. It's better to be friends."

Plagg smirks. "Ooh! Marinette! I can tell she likes you, too. I see her glancing at you from time to time in class."

I blush and sit up, as if a bucket of cold water was dumped on me. "Yup! Being as small as I am, I can steal looks, and I see the looks Marinette steals from you." My blush deepens.

I sigh. "I hope what your saying is right." Plagg looks at me. "Are you saying you don't believe me?" He exclaimed, shock.

"No! I'm just.. Saying that I hope you are... Oh nevermind."

"I'm going to go eat some Camembert." Plagg says happily.

"Whatever."

~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

(Mainette's POV)

"Oh my gosh, Tikki! Today was the best day of my life! I got to do a photoshoot with Adrien!"

"Yeah. I think he really likes you Marinette!" Tikki says. I sit up. "Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yeah! I see him stealing looks at you~!"

I blush. "Do you think I have a chance?"

Tikki giggles. "Of course! But you can't get too carried away, you still have Ladybug business to do."

"I won't. Don't worry."

"Wait! Tikki!" I exclaim as a bad thought came into my head. "What is it, Marinette?" She asks.

"When Adrien and I get married, that is, if we get married, do you think I can tell him I Ladybug?"

Tikki floated to rest on my shoulder. She thinks. "Hmm..."

I cross my fingers. "I believe you can. Only if you gain his trust and you trust him."

I jump up and scream, "YAY!" Now I can't wait till I get married.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I know I am writing a lot of stories at once, but I couldn't help myself! Since Miraculous Ladybug is my favorite show, I knew I had to make my own fanfic!

Also, for those of you who dont know me, I'm Asia, @Asia_Agreste. I really do hope you enjoy my other books as well!

Putting that aside, I really hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Be sure to leave a vote and a comment!

Anyways, BAII! Also, have a great day/night everyone!

Peace out,
~Asia❤✌❤✌

Edited 2K18