Chapter 17: Gone

{Okay, so some of you might seem confuse at first, but you'll understand later in the next chapter, I decided to be evil.}

(Marinette's POV)

Crash!!

Aaahhh!

Somebody save us!

I can't. My earrings are missing. I can't transform. I can't save them.

I watch in horror as two people be crushed under the car that was thrown at them.

I look at the akuma.

It was wearing a black outfit, with a red broken heart on it. It's hair was long, curly, and beautiful, a nice shade of brown. The high heels were black too. It also has a broken heart necklace, which I was sure where the akuma was hiding.

Slam!!

The screams stop from the two people. Suddenly, a pink and black laser from the akuma's necklace shot at me.

I stood there shocked as it stung me.

Then, my heart felt broken. Something deep inside told me that Adrien doesn't love me and never will, Alya and all my other friends are only my friends because they feel bad for me, and my parents only treat me right because someone is forcing them.

And it felt so true.

I fell to my knees, I have nothing to lose now. My Ladybug days are over, my friends and crush hate me, wait-

I feel like Cat still loves me.

I hear Heartbreaker laugh.

Then I see darkness.

~~~*~~~
(Adrien's POV)

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Marinette's heart rate machine goes.

Something's wrong.

I see her face scrunch up, and she starts twisting and turning.

At the moment I was Cat Noir, sitting on a tree outside her window.

I know it seems creepy but I wanted to make sure she stays safe.

Then the machine slows down.

Beep......beep.....beep....beep....

Everything's fine now.

Phew.

I lay back down and go to sleep.

~~~*~~~

{Mari's POV}

Why do I feel so cold?  And everything hurts...

"Marinette!!!" I hear a male voice yell, but it sounds far away.

"Marinette! Please wake up! I can't lose you too!" The voice yelled again.

"Marinette!!"

The voice stop and replaced with sobs.

"Marinette...this is all my fault....I-I....I should be been there to protect you....." The voice sobbed.

My eyes flutter open to see black leather.

"C-cat Noir?" I stirred.

"Marinette!" He screamed in joy, tears covering his face. "You're okay! I'm so sorry!"

I hug him back. "I won't leave your side, ever. Of course I'm okay," I said.

Then, in the blink of an eye, something pulled him out of my arms.

Or someone.

Heartbreaker pulled Cat Noir back, and held him so he couldn't escape.

"Cat Noir!" I shouted in fear.

And just like that, he was gone.

My kitty is gone.

My source happiness, joy and peace, was gone.

Forever.

She had snapped his neck.

Tears were now streaming down my face like waterfalls.

"Why...why did you kill him?" I asked Heartbreaker in a soft voice, but I got no answer.

"Answer me! WHY DID YOU KILL HIM?!" I shouted, and stood up.

"How dumb can you be, little girl? My name's Heartbreaker, so what did you expect? I just broke your heart, but in a different way. You can always kill someone twice, if you didn't know." She snarled, then laughed evily.

"I will get my revenge, I will kill you," I said, then regretted it. I won't kill her. It's not her fault. It's Hawk Moth's.

"Go ahead and try," she said, smirking. "You look as harmful as a cat. You probably have the luck of a black one. Just like him." She mentioned to Cat Noir, slumped on the concrete next to her.

"If only you knew," I started. "I'm not just a normal girl everyone thinks I am. Ha, I'm far from that! I'm so different that I am a black cat, but with the luck of a ladybug. It hardly seems fair." I shrugged my shoulders. Then laughed.

"It isn't fair." Heartbreaker said. "Because I'm going to win."

She summoned a cartoon heart, it looked soft and fluffy, but when I tried to dodge it, it followed me.

To say the least, it wasn't fluffy.

Heartbreaker's voice rang in my head.

"You are going...going...gone."

Gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T H E   E N D

JUST KIDDING

MAYBE...

Did I make your heart stop? 😂😅

Anyway...so I know this doesn't make sense and you must have a lot of question but just wait til the next chapter then everything will make purrfect sense, okay?

I don't feel like doing my long outro so

Peace Out,
             ~Asia❤✌❤✌

Edited 2K19