Chapter 4: You Made My Day

(Adrien's POV)

I arrive at where I heard the destruction happening and see Ladybug there, already fighting the akumatized victim. I always wonder how she's ahead of me.

"Hello, M'lady," I say when I land next to her. She smiles and says, "This is James Blakey. He got akumatized because he was a mime but everyone didn't like him."

"I'm not James Blakey anymore! You will call me Brobgardiganing!"

I look at him. He was 20 times the size of an actual human!

"Brob-a-what now?" I ask. "Can we just call him Big Guy?"

"Sure." She smiles.

We then ran toward him, and I hit him with my staff. He was about to hit me back and I couldn't run because he cornered me but thankfully, Ladybug used her yo-yo to wrap it around his arms and stop him.

Big Guy looked like a T.V. star. No, model. Just....big. For some reason, every time Ladybug and I hit him, he grew bigger.

Ladybug and I hid behind an overturned police car Big Guy had thrown at us.

"For some reason, every time we hit him, he grows bigger!" She exclaimed. "So what do you think we do, M'lady?" I ask her.

"Lucky Charm!" She yells then receives... A button?

~~~*~~~

(Marinette's POV)

As I throw my Lucky Charm in the air, I receive... A button?

"A button? Does he have one loose or something?" Cat Noir says.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" I ask, looking around.

The side of the building, the lamppost, and finally the fake flower that squirts out water on Big Guy's black blazer.

"Use your Cataclysm!" I say to Cat Noir as I run to the side of a café.

I turn back to my work and angle the button on the side of the building. Please work, little button.

"Now!" I shout to Cat Noir.

"Cataclysm!" Cat Noir yells, using it on the ground so Big Guy would fall and be trapped.

Thankfully, he did it just in time for the button to hit the flower off of Big Guy.

I pick it up and tear it in half.

"No more evil-doing for you, little Akuma," I say, swinging my yo-yo. "Time to de-evilize!" I catch the Akuma in my yo-yo and say, "Got 'cha." I then let it go. "Bye-bye, little butterfly," I say, watching it fly up.

I then throw the button in the air and yell, "Miraculous Ladybug!" As the million of ladybugs go around to fix all the destruction the akumatized victim caused.

Then, Big Guy turned back to normal. "Where am I?" He asked, looking around.

Cat Noir and I did a 'Pound It!' Before turning to James Blakey.

"I believe this is yours?" I say, picking up his now fixed fake flower. "Yes! Thank you Ladybug." I smile at him. "Note he doesn't thank me." Cat Noir says under his breath to me. I giggle.

"Well, thank you for saving the day once again, Cat Noir," I said, smiling.

"You're welcome, M'lady," He said while bowing. I smile. Then his ring beeps.

"Uh, got to go." He says. "Bye, Kitty," I say.

"Bye." He replies.

I turn to James. "I think you should try making ideas for T.V. shows instead," I say to him. "Unless, of course, you want to remain as a mime, then, go for it!"