Chapter 10: Hawk Moth Knows

I slowly pull off my ring. "I'm sorry, M'lady."

I can't risk losing her.

~~*~~
(Adrien's POV)

Right when I was going to fully pull off my ring, the Taker and Ladybug faded away. I immediately put on my ring all the way and looked around frantically. It was all fake?

"Ladybug? Ladybug!" I yell but hear nothing. And yet I'm still in a cage.

Then I hear the Taker's voice. "Give me your Miraculous, or the next time it won't be fake."

"Never!" I yell. "Cataclysm!" I used it on the bars.

I then run out and open the door that was across the room. I open it to reveal a small empty apartment with just a couch in it. That was all.

"Ladybug?" I called worriedly. Where was my lady?

~~~*~~~

(Mari's POV)

"A-ah. Where am I?" My head was throbbing. The room was completely dark, so I couldn't see a thing. I suddenly bolt up.

"What happened? Where am I?!" I exclaim.

"You were out for quite a while. Hawk Moth has great plans for you." A voice said, and I matched it to the Taker's.

"Where am I? What happened to Cat Noir? Answer me!" But no one responded.

I then try to remember what happened.

As I run to where Cat Noir was last seen, something not my head hard. Then everything went black.

I wake up over a shoulder, but then I was knocked out again.

Suddenly lights appear in the room. It's a room with all black walls and one door across. I stand up and was about to run to the door when I found out I was chained to the wall.

"Hello, Marinette." A different voice said. "Who are you?" I demanded.

The figure comes out of the shadows.

"H-hawk Moth?" I exclaim.

"Now that I know your true identity, this will make everything easier. And your little cat friend is already taken care of." He grins.

"What are you going to do to me?! How do you know my name?!" I scream at him.

"Oh, just going to get information. And I know everyone's names. Surely you know Cat Noir's identity. Tell me, and no harm will be done."

"Never!" I say.

"Ok then." He then disappears and I am left alone again.

Suddenly, a shock came from the chains, which lead to me. The shock burned my skin.

"Aargh!" I scream in pain. "Will you tell me now? Or do I have to keep going?" Hawk Moth's evil voice rings in my head as my body throbs.

Do it for Cat Noir. Do it for-

Another shock. "Aahh!" I scream again.

"Answer me!" Hawk Moth demands.

"You can keep me here until I die, but you would never know Cat Noir's identity!" I yelled at him.

Another shock. I start crying.

The pain is worth it, Marinette. Just do it to keep others safe. You're strong. You can do this.

"Why would you torture a little girl? I'm only fourteen." I whimper, tears blurring my vision.

Yet another shock. "Don't ask questions!" He yelled at me. "I guess I'll leave you here."