Chapter 21: Cheesecake and DjWifi

(Cat Noir's POV) {Bonjour petits chats noirs j'aime} (French for hello little black cats I love)

I notice that Marinette was falling asleep as me and her Kwami, Tikki, talked.

"That's how I fell in love with him." She finished. off, telling me about Plagg and her in the past.

"That's adorable." I commented, smiling at her.

I made my way to Marinette, pulled the covers up to her chin, before kissing her on her head.

"Sweet dreams, Princess."

Tikki giggled and flew over to me.

"You guys are adorable." She said and I blushed and smiled.

"Yeah. I love her so much." I said before thinking for a moment.

I went into the closet and Tikki followed me.

"Plagg, Claws Off." I said, releasing my transformation.

"Gimme some- TIKKI!" Plagg cut himself off as he saw the little Ladybug printed Kwami, and flew over to her in circles.

"Plagg!" Tikki rejoiced in the same way, smiling bright.

I grinned happily and walked out.if the closet, giving them some alone time.

I got a blue and gray fabric chair that was across the room and pulled it next to Marinette's bed.

I watched her as she slept; how she looked so calm and peaceful. How her chest rose in fell at every breath she took. How she would mutter my name.every few minutes...

I'm happy that Marinette loves me, but she only love the one side of Adrien. Not the other, which is shone through Cat Noir, my opposite persona.

But the kiss, did it mean anything to her? It definitely meant something to me, well, because.I love her. But does she feel the same toward Cat Noir? Does she love him?

It's funny, because as Adrien, everyone wants me. Marinette, she's not as popular. But as Cat Noir, I'm not as popular, but Ladybug is.

Ladybug who do happens to be Marinette.

And I fell for both sides. But did she call in love with both sides of me?

If she loves Adrien, how will she learn to love Cat Noir?

Even if she does learn to love the other side of me, I don't want it to happen that way. I want it to come naturally.

Why is life so complicated?

"......mm....Adrien...." Marinette mumbled in her sleep. "....I...think I'm falling for.... "

I lean in closer to hear her.

"......Cat Noir...."

I fell out of my chair.

~~~*~~~
{Alya's POV} (I might do bad but I wanted to try a new pov!❤)

I sit on my bed, staring at my phone.

I haven't updated the Ladyblog in awhile because I haven't seen Ladybug that much. Not many Akuma attacks, either.

I sigh as I text Marinette one last time. She hasn't been responding, but I won't complain; she's in the hospital after all.

I sigh and shut off my phone. It was already late so I decided to get some rest.

I headed downstairs to see my.mom and dad sitting on the couch, watching t.v.

Etta and Ella, my younger sisters, we're already in bed since.it was around 8 o'clock. My older sister, Nora (who wants to be called Anansi, but that ridiculous so I'm not gonna call her that), is out at some wrestling tournament.

"Goodnight mom, goodnight dad, je t'aime." I say.

"Goodnight Alya. Don't forget to put on your alarm for school in the morning!" My mom reminded me.

"Goodnight Alya, je t'aime, aussi. Fais de beaux rêves." My dad responded, and I smiled at both of them before heading upstairs.

{Its in French so if you don't know what it means I'll put it in the authors note, if you want to try to figure it out go ahead and put your answers in the comments}

I go upstairs to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, two my hair so it won't get messed up, before going back into my room.

I plug in my phone for a overnight charge before texting Nino.

Alya: hey. Night Nino. I'll see you in school tomorrow.

He responds so quickly that it makes me laugh a little.

Nino: night Alya. I love you, and make sure you're not worrying about Mari too much, okay? I can tell you're sad. She'll be in school tomorrow, so don't worry.

This is one of the many reason why I fell in love with him. He can always tell when I'm sad so he tries.to cheer me up.

Alya: okay. I'm sorry. I'll see you tomorrow, Dj?

Nino: I'll see you tomorrow, my lovely and beautiful Wifi. Goodnight, sleep tight. Don't let the Akumas bite.

I laugh. We came up with this a few months after I got akumatized.

Nino: and if it tries?

Alya: think positive thoughts to put on a disguise. I can never forget ❤😊

Nino: haha yeah. Night

Alya: night.

I smile with his image in my mind. I shut off my phone before setting it on the bedside table next to me.

My smile disappears as I think of Marinette and Chloè, along with my other classmates.

How could Adrien still be friends with her? She so heartless; and yet Marinette is still nice to her.

Marinette, she has a heart of gold. It's so beautiful, how can Adrien not fall in love with that?!

I guess I have to get my answers;

How, you ask? {Did I seriously just ask myself that?}

Through a game of truth or dare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is 100 words short and it's been a little while...

For the French words btw:

Je t'aime = I love you

Je t'aime aussi = I love you too

Fais de beaux rêves = sweet dreams

Guys! I've been considering the face reveal but I'm still afraid that I will get comments saying "there is NO WAY that you are 21! No way!! You look 8 or 10 or 11! No way!! You're lying!" And stuff like that.

I might, I might not, I just need time to think about it.

Sorry :P

Anyways! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did, be sure to leave a vote and a comment! {I love reading you guys sweet support, love, and comments! Thank you!!}

I'll see you in the next chapter!

Until Next Time, My Wattpad Famille! (French for family.) BAII!

Peace Out,
             ~Asia❤✌❤✌