Chapter 23: Truth or Dare

Bonjour my petit chats noirs!

Since this chapter's name is Truth or Dare...

...send me your worst dares!! And ask me any questions, but not to purrsonal.

You can pm me or comment here, but I will say your name and the question and/or the dare you asked me to do.

Just a weird challenge ;P lol

I'll see you...

...in the authors note!!

*disappears*

Bf: you literally just fell down the stairs.

Me: *limping* SHHHHHHHHH!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Mari's POV)

The next morning, I'm surprised I woke up before my alarm went off.

I see Tikki sleeping on the cat body pillow beside me, and I get up quietly so I don't wake her.

I probably woke up early because in the hospital the sun has been waking me up early.

I look around before grabbing a pair of my usual clothes. I grab two pink towels before heading into my bathroom.

I take a quick shower before drying off, putting on my clothes, brushing my hair, and doing my signature pigtails.

My phone vibrates and I check the text.

It was from Alya.

Hey girl the dance is in a month and a half and I wanted to ask if you can make me a orange fox-themed dress, thanks.

You guys forgot too, didn't you? ;)

I laugh at Alya. I guess she likes foxes now since I have her the fox Miraculous.

I type my reply.

Sure. And I totally forgot about the dance! Can you ask the other girls in the class to see if they want me to make theirs too?

After a minute, she replies.

Okay. See you soon. I'm surprised that you're up this early.

I laugh again and put down my phone.

My mind drifts to last night.

Cat Noir kissed my cheek, and I liked it but didn't at the same time. I'm trying so hard to get over Adrien, but he has my heart under lock and key. (Guys that's an actual story check it out)

If I had to split my heart into ten pieces, Adrien would have 7/10 of it while Cat had 3/10.

Why am I using math? I hate math.

Anyway, Luka is someone I should think about too. I mean, think about it, it took Adrien MONTHS to notice me and my personality. It took Luka a few HOURS. See what I mean? And plus, he's cute so why not? It's not like others notice me anyway. I also wonder if he's going to the school spring dance in June, only a month and a half away since we are halfway through April already. Imagine how hot he would look in a suit, his perfect smile, his adorable drumming, his-

I nearly jumped out of my skin when my alarm went off.

Tikki yawned and flew up to me.

"Surprise, surprise." She said. "You're up early. Earlier than me."

I laugh. "Eat a cookie, you're not you when your hungry," I said.

Tikki rolls her eyes at me. She then takes the cookie and nibbles on it before flying into my purse.