Chapter 24: Moving On

AAAAANNNNNNDD I'M BACK!! Sorry I was not keep in to my schedule I guess I'm just being lazy sorry.

Will the reveal be today? Who knows?

Oh wait I do 😂😂😂

Enjoy this chapter!!!! While I go kick my boyfriend for bringing pain to my heart.

Hmph!!!!

(Adrien's POV)

"Marinette wait!" I yell to get as she runs out of the room. I was about to run after her until I felt a tug on my wrist.

Nino held me back. "Dude. Let Alya handle this." He said and I nodded sadly before sitting down.

Alya got up and left the room.

"I messed up, but time, didn't I?" I asked Nino, covering my face in my hands.

"You done messed up, Adrien."

{Mari's POV}

I ran out of the room. Why was I crying? I knew he couldn't like a clumsy girl like me.

I ran into the bathroom before closing and locking the door.

I sink to the floor, back on the door, crying.

(It rhymed omg lol I'm so lame)

Sure, he likes me, but not me. He likes the perfect side of me, the brave side the selfless side, the graceful and amazing side.

Not the clumsy, stupid, childish, weird side of me.

If I told him my identity, he would be tainted by the fact I'm Ladybug.

I can't believe I actually thought he likes me.

I think about Luka again; how it took him a few hours to notice me, and Adrien months to notice me, and yet he still hasn't.

Maybe it's fate telling me to date Luka. I can already tell he likes me, so why not? What's the worst that can happen? He's sweet, funny, kind, and could play a instrument.

You know who else can play a instrument? Adrien.

A little voice said in my head.

Tears run down my face like waterfalls. They refuse to stop, what can I say? Rejection hurts.

Besides, instead of stuck between liking three guys, now it's only two. Cat Noir and Luka.

But Cat Noir only likes the Ladybug side of me. The day when he find out I was Ladybug, was the day he confessed. He doesn't love Marinette.

Luka it is. I will confess my love to him, because I love him. Him and him only.

Wow, I thought. I got over Adrien faster than I ever thought I would.

That's good, I guess. Because Luka owns my heart now.

I can't wait to see Luka again.

It was at that time when I realized I had stopped crying.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Marinette? Are you in there? It's me, Alya." Alya's voice said through the door.

I wipe my dried tears and smile. I already know that my nose is red from crying, but it's okay.

I take deep breath before I open the door.

Alya immediately hugs me, and I return it.

"I'm so so so sorry girl, I had no idea he would say that," Alya said still hugging me.