Chapter 7: Crush Revealed!

(Adrien's POV)

I wake up and look at Marinette's computer and see my face on it, well, my face without the costume of course, with hearts around it. I blush.

So Marinette does have a crush on me! This is great!  This means I could ask her out! I mean, if I had the guts.

The time read 5:12 p.m. I silently get up but as I was trying to slip out the bed, I feel a hand grip around my wrist.

I turn around and see Marinette with her eyes still closed, but she was frowning.

"Don't leave me," she pouted.

"Aw, Marinette, don't say it like that! You make me feel bad. Besides, I have to go." I respond.

Marinette sits up. "Don't leave me," she says again. "But-" I start but Marinette looks at me with puppy eyes.

I squirm. "I- uh, fine."

She then giggled like a cute little puppy and says, "YAY!" Before she hugs me.

I blush and hug her back. I REALLY have to stop blushing.

"Marinette?" I say when we pull away.

"Yeah?" She answers.

"How about a game of truth or dare?" I say with a sly smile on my face as she looks nervous.

"Ok... " she finally says.

"Okay," I start. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you like Adrien-" I am cut off by Marinette who is blushing and saying, "What? Pfft! Of course not! He is only the cutest boy in Paris who a lot of girls have a crush on! Why would you think that?" It's obvious that she's lying.

"You didn't let me finish. I meant to say do you like Adrien as a friend. But, thanks to you, I know that you like him. And more than a friend."

Marinette blushes a deep crimson color and lays down on her bed.

"Okay! Fine! I like Adrien! He's super sweet, nice, smart, caring, selfless, kind, and handsome! Who wouldn't like him?" She answers. I blush. Who knew Marinette thought such good things about me?

{*Cough cough* totally not the fandom *Cough cough*}

"Next question. How long have you had a crush on him?" I ask.

"The second day of school, when he gave me his umbrella when it was raining and I didn't have one." She blushes again.

"Wait," she then says. "I know your friends with him! Don't you even DARE tell him a word I just said! " she says fiercely.

I put my hand up. "Don't worry, I won't tell him a single meow. Cat's honor."

Marinette rolls her eyes at me and smiles. "Thanks, Kitty. Er, I mean Cat Noir!" She rubs the back of her neck.

"No problem," I say, ignoring the fact that she called me Kitty.

"Now, it's my turn to ask you personal questions." She says, inching toward me.

I blush and say, "O-oh yeah? What is it?"

"Who are you head over heels for?"

My eyes widen, but I quickly cover it up. "Can't say," I reply, shrugging. "Gotta keep my identity a secret to keep you safe."

"Well, at least tell me how long you liked this tiger." She smirks.

"Uh, I think a week ago."

"Really?"