CHAPTER 3

AUTHOR'S POV

You were leaning against jungkook's locker while waiting for him. But suddenly you feel something weird in your stomach and not long after you feel pain. You touch your stomach with a pain expression. You were breathing heavily while you clenching tightly in your skirt.

Y/N: P-please.... Stop.

You mumbled with little tears forming in your eyes.

???: Y/n?

You look at the owner of the voice. You smile widely, its like you forgot your pain when you saw him there standing in front of you, and its still painful. But you didn't show it.

Y/N: Are you done, oppa?

You asked softly. He just nodded but he keeps staring at you. You notice it and said.

Y/N: What is it, oppa?

JUNGKOOK: Are you hurt?

Y/N: h-huh? No.. Why?

JUNGKOOK: Because you were touching your stomach earlier.

"He notice it?" Y/N's thought.

Y/N: No, I'm ok, oppa. Let's go.

Jungkook sigh and started walking with you. You keep telling him story, about your day. You were happily telling him your stories. But in the other hand, he didn't care about you nor your stories.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

If it wasn't for noona. I would have already dumb this girl.

She keeps blabbering things, always talkative and she always say nonsense. And to be honest, she really piss me off. I can't wait to get rid of her.

But suddenly, something popped in my head.. Earlier... I saw her leaning against my locker.. But she's looking weird.. Like she's hurt or something. Aish! Whatever. Why would I bother to ask her. I don't care about her.

Y/N: Oppa?

I get back to my senses when she suddenly called me. And that word 'oppa' ? I really hate it when she calls me that.

JUNGKOOK: what?

I asked slightly annoyed. Seriously, this past 8 months its like a torture to me. I hate it when she's around me.

Y/N: Can you walk me home?

I look at her. Is she serious? Why would I do that?

JUNGKOOK: Just go by yourself. You're not a kid anymore.

I said in a cold tone. She look at me with a puppy eyes and pouted. I gulp.

Don't make that face. I-its.. Makes my heart fluttered.

Y/N: Its almost dark, oppa. And your house is not that far from my house.

I stop walking and grab her wrist harshly she got shocked by my sudden action.

JUNGKOOK: who's fault is it? Me? I never told you to wait for me. So its your fault that your walking home late.

I said annoyed. I walk away leaving her there dumbfounded.

She really piss me off. I never said to her to wait me until my dance practice. And now, she insist me to walk her home? No way.. If I did that I will get to see that bastard.