CHAPTER 20

AUTHOR'S POV

FLASHBACK

Iu was walking down the hallway when she heard someone shout her name.

???: IU!!

She turn to look at the angry voice.

There she saw Yuri the one that always bullying her

There she saw Yuri the one that always bullying her. She walk towards her with an angry expression.

YURI: I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM!

Iu flinch at her loud voice.

IU: Can you please keep it down?

YURI: NO! YOU SLUT! I TOLD YOU HE'S MINE!

Iu scoff and got annoyed at her attitude.

IU: I am not a slut! You are! And I love him! We love each other so you can't do anything to separate us!

Yuri laugh sarcastically while iu was trying to calm herself.

YURI: Oh really?? So you want to fight with me bitch? I will do everything to get him! He's mine! Jimin is mine! Only mine!!

IU: Don't be too possessive Yuri! He will never like a slut like you! Because he only loves me! And he's my boyfriend!

Iu unconsciously said it. Yes, jimin and iu is a couple. They've been dating for almost 2 months and they decided to keep it a secret because Yuri is obsessed with jimin. She will do everything to get him. She's even willing to kill iu if that's the only way to get jimin.

Iu widen her eyes when she realize what she have done. Because she unconsciously revealed the truth. It only made Yuri angry. She have a very dark expression and it scare iu.

Yuri tighten her fist and without hesitation, she grip iu's hair as she yelp in pain.

YURI: YOU BITCH!!! I WILL FCKING KILL YOU!! YOU SLUT!!

IU: Ahh! Let go of me! Yuri let go!

YURI: YOU LITTLE SLUT!! I WILL MAKE SURE I WILL GET HIM! BUT I HAVE TO KILL YOU FIRST!

She then slap iu on the cheeks. She landed on the floor.

YURI: I'm not yet done bitch.

As she said that she grip iu's hair again and force her to stand up.

IU: Yuri please!! Let go of me!!

YURI: GIVE HIM TO ME FIRST!

IU: No! That will never happen!!