CHAPTER 8

A/N: Tomorrow I have a school so I might not be able to update. But I will try my best to update tomorrow.

I just want to thank you for supporting my ff.

I read all of your comments and thank you for your votes.

Please keep supporting my ff. Thank you for your patience. And don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT your thoughts.

Thank you and I hope you like this chapter.

And by the way..

This FF is full of DRAMA so if you don't like drama it's okay if you remove my ff in your reading list. I won't force you guys to read my ff.. I respect you as my readers. 😊

And for those who like DRAMA, you can continue reading it. 😊 💓

Ohh.. Don't forget to follow me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So let's start reading..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S POV:

Jungkook was laying on his bed

Jungkook was laying on his bed. He was staring at the ceiling. He was still thinking about what happened earlier. He was thinking of his own action earlier.

He didn't expect himself to protect you. He was even surprised to himself of how angry he was when he saw those 3 girls hurting you. That fact that he could feel his blood boil from anger earlier. He feel like he hates it when he saw someone trying to hurt you.

When he saw you earlier with your painful expression he felt his heart shattered into pieces. And he was even surprised to himself of how hurt he was when he saw you. It was like... He hate it when you're hurt. He hate it when someone is tying to hurt you.

He felt like he have the urge to kill that person who hurt you.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I sat up on my bed and ruffle my hair. What are you doing to my heart, y/n? What are you doing to me?

I shouldn't feel this way. I can't love you.

I have to ignore my feelings.

You are just a random girl that I'm playing with. I'm only using you.

You are no one, y/n. You are nothing to me.

I'm just going to dump you once I get what I want. I'm just waiting for the right time.

I will break up with you soon.

~~~~~~

' Oppa, he notice me!!! '