CHAPTER 31

Y/n woke up the next day. She felt herself in someone's embrace. She tried to free herself but that person pull her closer and hug her tighter.

She open her eyes. She slowly look up then she saw jungkook sleeping beside her with his arms wrapped around her small form.

She blush at how close their body and she could feel his muscular arms around her body. She could feel his warm breath hitting her face.

She tried to push him again. Jungkook groan and hug her tighter. She blink a couple of times before she put her hands on his tone chest and gently push him.

Jungkook smirk while his eyes is still close. He smirk feeling her small hands on his chest. He felt her trying to push him but he is too strong.

JUNGKOOK: Good morning baby..

He said in his husky voice. Y/n look up and she saw him smiling at her.

Y/N: G-good morning oppa..

She said in a low voice. Jungkook smile wider and hug her tighter and close his eyes. He felt satisfied just hearing her sweet voice.

Y/N: O-oppa let me go..

She tried to push him but jungkook didn't let her.

JUNGKOOK: No.. Let's just stay like this baby... I want to cuddle you all day.

Y/N: But oppa aren't you going to school today?

JUNGKOOK: No.. Don't worry about it.. I can handle it.... I just want to be with you today..

Y/N: But it's almost end of the school year.. You have to attend school oppa so you will be a top student..

JUNGKOOK: Shh.. I said don't worry about it.. Exams are all ready done. We only need to practice for our graduation ceremony.

Y/N: See? So you still need to attend..

JUNGKOOK: Stop thinking about school.. Only think of me..

He smirk teasingly. Y/n blush and look down. Trying to avoid his gaze.

JUNGKOOK: Baby.. Please just look at me instead.

Y/n slowly look up. Jungkook stare at her eyes.

Y/N: Why are you here oppa??

JUNGKOOK: Why? You don't like me being here??

Y/N: N-no.. It's not like that.. It's just that-

JUNGKOOK: *chuckle* You are so cute when you stutter baby...

Y/N: *pouting* You're so mean oppa..

Jungkook suddenly smirk making y/n confuse.

Y/N: Why are you smirking oppa??

JUNGKOOK: Nothing.. It's just that I found it's cute and sexy every time you're pouting.... It's so seductive..

He still had those smirk on his face while y/n was blushing.

JUNGKOOK: Aww~ is my baby blushing?

He teased.

Y/N: N-no..

JUNGKOOK: *chuckle* Cute...

He mumbled.

Y/N: You are such a teaser oppa.... And a pervert.

JUNGKOOK: Only for you babe...

Y/N: Oppa stop it..

JUNGKOOK: Then should I show you what a pervert person can do to his girlfriend? Especially that we are in a bed?