CHAPTER 17

2 DAYS LATER.

Jungkook decided to attend school today especially that their final exams is next week.

He walk inside his classroom and everyone was doing their own business, some were busy reading, talking with their seatmate and some were flirting to each other.

Jungkook saw taehyung in his seat with deep thoughts, so he thought that maybe he have a problem

Jungkook saw taehyung in his seat with deep thoughts, so he thought that maybe he have a problem. And after what happened in the cafeteria he never talk to jungkook.

Jungkook walk toward his seat. Taehyung notice jungkook and he look at him with furious eyes while clenched his fist.

Jungkook put his bag down. He was about to seat when taehyung called him.

TAEHYUNG: Jungkook.

Jungkook turn to look at taehyung. Without hesitation, taehyung stand up and punch jungkook hard on the face causing him to fall to the ground.

Everyone gasped and got shock.

Jungkook stand up and he wipe his blood on his lips. He glare at taehyung.

JUNGKOOK: WHAT THE FCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!

Taehyung scoff.

TAEHYUNG: YOU'RE MY PROBLEM!

JUNGKOOK: What are you talking about?!

TAEHYUNG: I told you to don't hurt her but you still did it!!! YOU BASTARD!!

He punch jungkook again. Taehyung grabbed him by his collar and galre at him.

TAEHYUNG: SHE'S BEEN ENDURING THE PAIN FOR FCKING MONTHS JUNGKOOK JUST TO BE WITH YOU!! SHE'S ALREADY SUFFERING FROM PAIN BUT YOU JUST MAKE IT WORSE!! BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO HER I WILL FCKING KILL YOU BASTARD!!

Taehyung punch him again as he landed on the floor. He stand up and punch taehyung on the face. No one dare to stop them until the teacher arrived.

TEACHER: Yah! Stop it the both of you!!

They both stop when they heard their teacher's angry voice. Both of them were panting while the teacher was glaring at them.

TEACHER: Both of you in detention. NOW!

The whole day taehyung and jungkook stayed in detention. Both of them were silent and they didn't talk nor glance to each other.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

' SHE'S ALREADY SUFFERING FROM PAIN! '

What does he meant for that? I don't understand him.

I was in deep thoughts when taehyung said something. He was seating next to me.

TAEHYUNG: From now on.. Let's forget our friendship.. You are not my friend anymore... You are a stranger to me now.

I suddenly feel sad and hurt because taehyung was been my friend since we were a kindergarten. But now.... He wants to forget our friendship because of that girl. I don't have a friend anymore.