CHAPTER 7

AUTHOR'S POV:

You were getting your books in your locker while you notice that some girls were staring and giving you a death glares

You were getting your books in your locker while you notice that some girls were staring and giving you a death glares. You hear some of them were talking about you.

' She's so ugly. '

' I can't believe jungkook oppa choose that ugly girl. '

' I know. I mean I'm better than her. '

' Like duh.. I am better than her.. I mean look at her. '

' Oh come on girls.. Love is blind.. So jungkook oppa must be blind to like this girl. '

' She is such a bitch. I wonder what she did to jungkook oppa. I bet she seduce him that's why he choose her. '

You can hear them laughing and making fun about you. But you ignore them. You were trying to look brave outside but inside you were hurt.

You close your locker and grab your books. You were about to walk away but those 3 girls block you way.

Y/N: Uhm.. E-excuse me I have to go to my class.

You say in a low voice. You tried to escape but they didn't let you. They give you an evil smirk.

' you're not going anywhere you little bitch. '

' yeah.. We still need to have fun. '

Y/N: I'm sorry. But I'm going to be late.

You tried to escape again but they push you hard in the locker. You gasp and you drop your books. You feel your back hurts but your back wasn't your concern that time. These 3 girls who are giving you a death glares and an evil smirk.

' Let me clear this bitch.. '

Everyone in the hallway were looking at you but none of them were trying to help you.

' Leave jungkook oppa alone. Because you're not suitable for him. He deserve better, someone who is beautiful.. Unlike you. '

Y/N: P-please.... I.. I.. J-just leave me alone.

They give you a sarcastic laugh and suddenly one of those girls grip your hair harshly. You scream in pain.

' oh... Why? Are you scared?? '

' Listen bitch... If you won't leave jungkook oppa alone, I will make your life miserable. I will keep on bullying you. You want that? '

You didn't answer them which made them more angry. Without hesitation one of the girls push you away. You thought you were going to land on the floor but instead you feel someone catch you and you feel yourself in someone's embrace.

Your head was on that person's chest as you felt that person's hands wrapped around you. You feel safe.

You heard the students gasp. Same with those 3 girls who have a shock expression.