CHAPTER 23

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook came to school early. He was sitting while looking outside the window.

' Hi oppa! Why do you look sad? '

'Go away. '

' Umm.. Are you okay oppa? '

' I said go away. Leave me alone. '

' But oppa you look--'

' I said leave me alone, y/n-ah!! You only ruining my day!! '

' O.. Oh.. I-i'm sorry oppa. '

' Just leave me alone, will you? '

Jungkook sigh. He rub his temple while he close his eyes trying to relax. Then he suddenly felt someone's presence behind him. He felt someone was seating behind his back.

' I wish it's y/n. ' he thought.

He remember that y/n was seating behind his back. He was also hoping that it was her. He turn around to look at the person.. But to his disappointment.... It wasn't her.

It's taehyung.

Taehyung notice jungkook was looking at him. He look at Jungkook with a cold eyes then he look away.

Jungkook sigh and he stand up and face taehyung.

JUNGKOOK: Hyung.. Can I talk to you?

Taehyung look at jungkook and smirk.

TAEHYUNG: I don't want to talk to you.

Taehyung said coldly and rolled his eyes.

JUNGKOOK: Just this one, hyung......... Please.

Taehyung jaw drop as he was shock to hear that jungkook pleading him. He had to suppress his shock expression so he tried to act cool.

' Did he just said.. Please? ' He thought.

JUNGKOOK: Hyung... Please.

Taehyung sigh and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ROOFTOP

TAEHYUNG: So why do you want to talk to me?

He asked coldly without looking at him.

JUNGKOOK: *sigh* It's about y/n... I want to know where she is.

Taehyung laugh war astically and face jungkook.

TAEHYUNG: Why do you bother to know where she is?? Isn't this what you want? You said it to yourself that you wanted her to stay away from you.. You said you don't want to see her because she's annoying... You even said it to yourself that you will be happy if one day she will disappear in your life. Now that you get what you want.. Why are you looking for her now? Why? Because you miss hurting her feelings? You want to break her heart again??