CHAPTER 15

AUTHOR'S POV

For the past 2 days. It was like a tortured for y/n. Jungkook keeps on bullying her. He even pour water on her. He even ripped her notebooks whenever y/n wouldn't obey what he command. She feel like she's living in hell.

Y/n was walking in the hallway when suddenly someone grab her wrist tight. That person turn her around and pinned her in the lockers. Y/n gasp.

Y/N: W-what are y-you doing.. O-oppa?

She stutter. Jungkook smirk evily at her before he shove his notebook on her chest.

JUNGKOOK: Prepare my assignment. And don't forget to bring it back to me.

He commanded.

Y/N: I'm sorry oppa.. But I can't prepare yours. I have something else to do.

She said as she refuse his command which made him mad. He pinned her again. But harder this time.

JUNGKOOK: Do my assignment or else I will fcking bully you all day and I won't stop. You want that?

Y/n shook her head as she gulp hard.

JUNGKOOK: Good. *smirk* Now.. Prepare my assignment you little bitch.

He said and was about to walk away but he stop and turn to look at her again.

Y/N: W-what is it o-oppa?

She said and gulp when she met his furious eyes.

Jungkook sigh and took something in his pocket before he shove it to her face. Y/n immediately grab the paper. And she look at him confuse.

Y/N: W-what is this oppa?

Jungkook scoff.

JUNGKOOK: Don't act like you don't know that... It's a fcking paper. And you fcking gave me a love letter? Seriously?

Y/n was confuse as she read the paper. Then she turn to look at jungkook.

Y/N: I-i didn't write this.. I swear.

JUNGKOOK: You expect me to believe you??? and by the way... I don't care anymore if it's you who wrote that stupid letter because I don't give a shit. And I don't have time to for you. I told you I don't love you.... So don't expect anything from me.. Little bitch.

He said harshly and walk away as y/n tears flow down. He turn around again and said something to her.

JUNGKOOK: Oh.. By the way.. Did you forgot it already?? I told you to never call me oppa again.

You just stood there watching him saying harsh words to you.

JUNGKOOK: Because... It's disgusting when it came out of your mouth.. You know..

He smirk and started to walk away leaving her there broken and full of tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LUNCH BREAK