CHAPTER 14

NEXT MORNING

Jungkook was walking in the hallway

Jungkook was walking in the hallway.. It's only a few students in the hallway. He was about to walk towards his locker but he heard a voice coming from the other room. It was an empty room.

???: Please let me go...

???: Awwww... Someone is scared?? Hahaha you should be you little shit!

Jungkook heard someone screaming for help so he walk towards the empty room. Then he saw y/n with 3 girls the same girls who were bullying her the last time.

They were bullying y/n again. One of the girl grip y/n's hair harshly as she yelp in pain.

Y/N: Please! Stop it!!

???: We're not yet done bitch! You don't know how long I've been waiting for this.. Right girls?

???: Right...

???: And now that you're here... And no one is gonna help you.... Not jungkook oppa... *smirk* Poor thing..... No one wants to help a piece of trash like you!

She shouted as she slap y/n's cheek. Y/n fall to the floor as the girls just laugh.

Y/N: P-p-please... I-i beg you.. Stop it.

She said in a low voice. But the girls just laugh sarcastically.

???: You think we will stop now?? Why would we stop??? We're still enjoying it..

One of the girls was about to slap her again but someone grab her hands. They both turn to look at the person and their eyes wide open like they've seen a ghost.

???: J-jungkook oppa..

The girl said nervously.

JUNGKOOK: I already warned you three didn't I?!

He shouted in anger. The girls stood there nervously.

Y/n sigh in relief when jungkook saved her again.

JUNGKOOK: I told you to don't touch her!

He shouted in anger. As they all flinch.

JUNGKOOK: Give me back her bag!

He commanded and one of the girl immediately give it to jungkook. He took it harshly.

???: I-i'm sorry o-oppa...

Jungkook rolled his eyes and turn to look at you who was still laying on the floor. Jungkook extended his arms for you to take it. You were so happy that jungkook was there to save you. You felt safe. You gave him a weak smile and hold his hand. He slowly pulled you up but he suddenly pulled away his hand harshly causing you to fall to the floor again. You gasp and got shock at his sudden action same with the girls.