CHAPTER 30

AUTHOR'S POV

MRS. PARK: Oh my God... Y/n-ah..

Mrs. Park broke into tears as soon as she saw her daughter's state.

She ran to her side and sat on the chair and held her hands tightly while taehyung, jimin and jungkook just stood there watching them.

MRS. PARK: Sweetie.. Please wake up.. Open your eyes y/n-ah.. Mom is here..

She said in between her sob. Jimin sigh and walk to his mother. He stood there and caressing her back while Mrs. Park was just staring at her daughter.

JIMIN: Don't worry mom... She will wake up soon.

Then Mrs. Park turn her gaze to jungkook.

MRS. PARK: And who is this good looking man?

She suddenly ask with a small smile and jungkook smile back.

JUNGKOOK: Hello.. I'm jeon jungkook.

He smile at her. Then she suddenly had a shock expression which made jungkook confused.

MRS. PARK: J-jungkook??

JUNGKOOK: U-uhm.. Yes.. I'm jungkook.

Mrs. Park look at her son. Jimin sigh and nodded his head as 'yes'. Then she look at jungkook again with teary eyes.

MRS. PARK: Oh my God... H-hes that boy?? He's jungkook??

JUNGKOOK: W-what's wrong??

Jungkook ask jimin.

JIMIN: y/n always talk about you when she's with mom..

Mrs. Park look at y/n and held her hands.

MRS. PARK: I remember that day when she got home so happy... She told me she was happy because her first love notice her..

They all stood there while listening to her story.

MRS. PARK: She's always been a happy girl.. She's so kind and innocent.. Why did God gave her this illness??? She don't deserve this.. Out of all people why did he chose my daughter??

She said while sobbing. She wipe her tears and look at jungkook.

MRS. PARK: I remember when she got home and she looks so happy.. Then I asked her.. She told me that jungkook her first love notice her. She was so happy while telling me her stories..

FLASHBACK:

MRS. PARK: ohh sweetie.. That is too cute.. And I'm happy that you're happy my daughter..

Mrs. Park said while caressing her cheeks. They were sitting in the couch.

Y/N: thank you mom.... I can't believe that out of all people in our school he chose to talk to me.. I mean I can't describe how I feel right now.. But I'm so happy..

She said while smiling and blushing. As mrs. Park chuckled.

Y/N: But......

She suddenly said and mrs. Park notice that her face suddenly turn sad.

MRS. PARK: What is it sweetie?? Tell me..

Y/N: *sigh* I.. I overheard his conversation with taehyung oppa.. I heard that he will use me..

She said in a sad tone.