CHAPTER 13

NEXT MORNING:

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I arrived at school early today. I was reading a book while waiting for the teacher to arrive.

Then I felt someone's presence behind my back and I know who it was.

Y/N.

I ignore her. Why would I greet her? We're over. And there's nothing else to talk about. I clear everything yesterday.

I could feel her eyes on me but I ignore it and try to focus on my book. I heard her sigh.

~~~~~~~~~

I already finish reviewing my notes and we were still waiting for the teacher to arrive.. Damn.. When is he coming?? What took him so long?? I guess he's not coming today.

I stand up and I decided to go to the toilet.

TAEHYUNG: Yah! Jeon jungkook where are you going??

JUNGKOOK: Hell..

I said while walking out the room and walk towards the toilet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I finish my business I walk out the toilet and started to walk towards my classroom. While I was walking I heard someones running towards me.

???: JEON JUNGKOOK!

I heard an angry voice. I turn around and I saw a furious jimin. I smirk. I think he already know what I had done to his sister.

I didn't even dare to run. I just stood there while watching him getting closer.

JIMIN: How fcking dare you! Jeon jungkook!!

He shouted and punch me on my cheeks. I land to the floor.

JIMIN: How dare you hurt my sister!! She didn't even do anything to you!! You are such a heartless bastard!!

He keep on shouting at me while I was still laying on the floor. I wipe my blood on my lips.  And look at him, I could see how angry he was. Now, you know how I felt before. It's fair now for us jimin.

JIMIN: Don't you dare come to my sister ever again! I warning you before I will have the urge to kill you!! You bastard!

He shouted at me and turn his back at me and started to walk away. I stand up and face his back. Then I said something that made him stop in his track.

JUNGKOOK: It's fair now, don't you think? You hurt mine.. And I hurt yours.

He turn around and face me.

JIMIN: What the fck are you talking about? It's my fcking sister you hurt!!

I laugh sarcastically while he had a confuse look.

JUNGKOOK: Don't tell me you already forgot? Haha! Come on park jimin! Try to remember it!

I said while he still have a confuse look.

JIMIN: What the??? I really don't know what you're trying to say.. Are you trying to change the subject? Don't test me you bastard! I knew from the start that I shouldn't let my sister love you! Because I knew there something wrong!! And my guess was right... You fcking hurt her!! I will never forgive you! I will make you suffer you bastard.

JUNGKOOK: No need to do that jimin... Because you already made me suffer for fcking years!!!

I shouted in anger.