CHAPTER 4

Hi everyone this is authornim. Sorry if I keep you waiting for too long.

Thank you for your patience. I just got discharged from hospital for 2 days ago. And I'm slowly recovering from the most horrible things happened to me. And I missed school for 2 weeks... My aunt said I can attend school next week so it means I can only update if I'm not busy from school.

But don't worry guys I won't make you wait for too long. I know I broke my promise before but this time I won't break my promise.

By the way, I hope you like this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

**********************

AUTHOR'S POV:

4:00 P.M

•DANCE STUDIO•

JUNGKOOK: No.. no.. no... I can't like her. I can't.

Jungkook shook his head while mumbling

Jungkook shook his head while mumbling. He was sitting at the floor while leaning his back at the wall.

JUNGKOOK: I can't like that girl.

TAEHYUNG: Yes, you like her jungkook.

JUNGKOOK: I said no! I can't like that girl.

TAEHYUNG: Why do you keep on denying it? I don't see anything wrong with it. In fact, it's so obvious jungkook.

JUNGKOOK: What? What's so obvious??

Taehyung chuckled.

TAEHYUNG: Wow... you're realky blind aren't you? It's so obvious you like her, don't deny it. I can see it jungkook. I can clearly see it. It's just that you're stupid and blind.............. you idiot.

JUNGKOOK: I'm not stupid nor blind, hyung. I don't like her. She's nothing to me.

Jungkook keep on denying. But the truth is.. he was confused of his own feelings.

TAEHYUNG: Well then... mind to explain why did you throw your notebook at my beautiful face? Huh?

JUNGKOOK: W-what notebook?? I- i didn't throw anything.

TAEHYUNG: Oh really?? So your notebook just magically thrown at my face? If it's not you, then who throw it?? A ghost?

JUNGKOOK: Aish! I said I don't know... maybe it's a ghost. But I'm sure of one thing... I don't like that girl. I will never love her.

Jungkook said honestly. Taehyung just sigh and shook his head in disappointment.

●●●

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

Taehyung and I were doing our warm up when suddenly someone entered the studio. We both turn our heads to look at the person. I rolled my eyes when I saw that bastard walk inside with his pale friend.