CHAPTER 10

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I just finish my practice. It's almost 5:00 p.m and I'm walking in the hallway. I stop in my tracks when I saw her leaning against my locker.. And I know she's waiting for me.

I told her so many times to never wait for me until my dance practice. But she's really stubborn. And I told her that I need some space. Tsk. Such a bitch.

She notice my presence. She look at me and smile like I didn't do anything earlier. I know I hurt her earlier and I did it on purpose.

I walk past her. I heard her running towards me then she started to walk beside me.

Y/N: How's your practice, oppa?

I didn't answer.

Y/N: Are you thirsty, oppa? Do you want something to drink? Or do you want to eat?

She keep asking me but I ignore her. I heard her sigh.

Y/N: By the way... I'm excited for your contest, oppa. I really hope that you will win. I will be there, oppa. I promise.

JUNGKOOK: Like I care.. I don't mind if you won't be there. I will be happy if you won't come.

I said coldly.

Y/N: Oh... So.. It's okay for you even if I won't be there?

I could sense some sadness in her voice. But I didn't care.

JUNGKOOK: Of course..

I said. I could sense how hurt she is. I can see it in her face. But I don't care. I enjoy it.

We just keep on walking until I arrive at my house.

I was about to walk inside but she grab my wrist

Why is her hands so cold?

I turn to look at her and said.

JUNGKOOK: What?

Y/N: I forgot something.. I have something for you, oppa.

She said and she grab something inside her bag. Then she handed me a box.

JUNGKOOK: What is it this time?

I ask her coldly.

Y/N: It's my second gift.. I hope this time you will like it, oppa.

She said and smile at me like a little kid.

I rolled my eyes and walk inside the house.

I can feel her watching me. But I didn't care to look back.

~~~~~

I walk inside and I saw my mom in the living room.

MRS. JEON: Oh.. You're already here, jungkook..