CHAPTER 33

Jungkook sigh in relief when he saw y/n sleeping peacefully on the bed.

He walk towards her and sat on the chair beside her bed. He held her hands.

JUNGKOOK: You're such a heavy sleeper baby..

He chuckled while caressing her cheeks.

Then something caught his attention. He made a confused look.

Her right hand.

It was wrapped with bandage. He was confuse. Why he didn't notice it before?

JUNGKOOK: What happened to your hand y/n-ah?

He murmured.

He then look at her face and he stroke her hair lovingly. He smile while staring at her face.

JUNGKOOK: When are you getting discharged baby??? I want to take you out on a date so bad...

He keeps on mumbling a words while stroking her hair. He suddenly stop and his smile drop when something caught his eyes.

Her forehead. It has a scar.

He didn't notice it before because it was covered by her bangs. He made a confuse look.

JUNGKOOK: What the hell happened to this??

He mumbled feeling angry.

Why wouldn't he be? It was his beloved girlfriend who had a scar and a bandage on her arms. He was thinking... Who did this to her? Who hurt her?

Well, whoever that person is..... he swear he will beat that person who hurt his girl. Just looking at those scars on her forehead and her bandage arm made him furious. He was trying to calm himself down. He was clenched his fist tight while trying to control his anger.

JUNGKOOK: Where did you get all of this, y/n-ah??

He mumbled.

Then the door suddenly open and 3 people walk inside.

YOONGI: Ohh.. Good thing she's a heavy sleeper..... Like me.

TAEHYUNG: Let's go back to sleep, hyung..

He whine like a kid to yoongi.

YOONGI: You go back to sleep... I will just stay awake all night..

TAEHYUNG: Please~

He did an aegyo to yoongi. But he just rolled his eyes.

YOONGI: Yah stop doing that... It's so creepy.

He said annoyed. Taehyung pouted.

TAEHYUNG: Aish... Come on hyung... Let's go back to sleep. I want to cuddle with you.

YOONGI: No... And why the fck will I cuddle with you?? Pick him in instead.

JIMIN: Oh.. Not me. I would rather sleep on the floor than to cuddle with this alien.

TAEHYUNG: Yah!! You're so mean!

JUNGKOOK: Shhh... Hyung be quite.. You're gonna wake up y/n.

YOONGI: Yeah.. Why don't you shut you mouth?

TAEHYUNG: Aish... You are all so mean to me.. I just want to cuddle.. Who wants to cuddle with me??

JIMIN: Not me... Just choose someone else.

YOONGI: Yeah ..*yawn*

JUNGKOOK: Oops.. Not me.. I would rather cuddle with my baby than you.