CHAPTER 29

TAEHYUNG: Jungkook you should leave now!

Taehyung shouted. Feeling nervous of what might happen if jimin saw jungkook.

JUNGKOOK: No hyung... I'm ready to face jimin.

He said with a serious face.

TAEHYUNG: Yah! Listen jungkook you better leave right now! Don't make jimin get angry with you again Jungkook... I'm serious you should leave first!

JUNGKOOK: I'm not going anywhere hyung! Like I said I'm ready to face jimin.. He can beat me or kill me if that's what he wants.. But I'm not leaving her again.

Y/N: Oppa.. Listen to taehyung oppa.. It's better if you leave first.

JUNGKOOK: No baby... I won't leave you again.. I can't.

Y/N: B-but oppa..

JUNGKOOK: Shhh.. Don't worry... I can handle your brother.. Okay?

He said softly while caressing her cheeks. He look back to taehyung who was looking nervous and scared. He look at taehyung with a serious face.

JUNGKOOK: I will let him do whatever he wants. I will prove to him that I'm serious..

TAEHYUNG: Jungkook.. You know how angry he is... You don't know what might happen.

JUNGKOOK: I don't care what will happen..

Jungkook turn to look at y/n who had a worried expression. He lean closer to her and kiss her forehead and he whisper.

JUNGKOOK: Don't worry everything will be alright. I will talk to your brother about us..

He whisper and gave her a reassuring smile. Y/n nodded with a weak smile.

TAEHYUNG: Oh God.... I could have just let jungkook throw me at the window than to see an angry jimin..

Taehyung murmured while trying to find a place to hide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEHYUNG: The beast had just arrived..

Taehyung mumbled when the door open revealing jimin.

He walk inside and he suddenly stop when he saw jungkook standing beside his sister's bed while holding her hands. And Taehyung was standing at the other side of the bed while he nervously stare at jimin.

JIMIN: What the fck........ KIM TAEHYUNG! WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!

Jimin suddenly yelled making taehyung flinch. He then averted his gaze to jungkook and gave him a death glares. While y/n was holding jungkook's hand tightly.

JIMIN: YOU BASTARD! WHAT DID I TELL YOU TO NEVER SHOW YOUR FCKING FACE HERE!

He shouted at jungkook but he didn't flinch at his loud voice. He was just looking at him in his serious face. Y/n on the other hand felt worried and afraid of what might her brother do to jungkook.

Y/N: j-jimin.. Oppa.. Please calm down..

JIMIN: GET THE FCK OUT OF HERE!!

JUNGKOOK: NO!! I TOLD YOU I WILL NEVER LEAVE HER NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU WILL PUSH ME AWAY I WILL ALWAYS STAY BESIDE HER!

Jungkook shouted back at jimin. Jimin clenched his fist. His eyes is full of anger as he walk straight to jungkook. He grab him by his collar and push him on the floor.