CHAPTER 9

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/n notice that jungkook was ignoring her. He didn't talk to her nor look at her. She notice it since yesterday after he walk away in the cafeteria. He became more rude and cold to her.

She thought he will change after he saved her from the other day.

It breaks her heart whenever jungkook is treating her like trash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5:20 P.M

You were walking home with jungkook after his practice he didn't say anything to you. He just keep on ignoring you the whole time.

But you can't be patient anymore. You wanted to talk him and ask him what's wrong.

Y/N: Oppa? Are you okay? Is there something wrong?

You ask him softly. But he didn't answer you nor give you a glance. He just keep walking.

Y/N: Oppa... Please talk to me.

JUNGKOOK: .............

Y/N: Oppa.. Did I do something wrong?

JUNGKOOK: ...........

He just keep ignoring you like you're not there. And it hurts you when he's acting that way.

Y/N: Oppa..

You grabbed his wrist but he pulled it away from you. He look at you with his cold eyes.

Y/N: Oppa! What's your problem?!

This time you shouted at him.

JUNGKOOK: You're the problem!

He shouted back as you both stop walking. It's the first time you yelled at him.

Y/N: Oppa... W-why are you being like this? What did I do?

This time you asked him softly but he rolled his eyes and scoffed.

JUNGKOOK: You're annoying! You keep asking me what's wrong?! Well, everything is wrong when you came in my life!

For the first time, you felt your whole life shattered. For the first time.. You feel like you wanted to give up on life. You never thought that love could be so painful like this.

You're eyes started to get teary but you control.

Y/N: I'm annoying?

You mumbled.

JUNGKOOK: You know what?... Let's just take a break.

You look at him with hurtful expression.

JUNGKOOK: We need some space.

Jungkook said before he walk away leaving you there broken.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

Am I too harsh on her?

Oh well.. I don't care whether she's hurt or not.

I'm sitting at the edge of my bed while reading a book. I have to be a top student this year.

I heard y/n have a high chance to be our class valedictorian. But I'm not giving up. I will make sure I will be a top student I will make sure I will be a class valedictorian, not her.

I was silently reading my nook when my phone ring. I look at the caller ID. I rolled my eyes when I saw y/n is calling me.

What does she want now?