Prelude

•••

•••

- it's you because no one else makes sense -

•••

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey beautiful people! Welcome to Friendships And Other Disasters! Thank you so much for giving this amateur writer a chance! Hope you enjoy reading the book! ♡

•••

UNEDITED VERSION •

•••

COPYRIGHT ISSUES

The reproduction or use of this book in any form, or by any electronic, mechanical or other means, not known or hereafter invented, including photocopying, recording and in any other information storage and retrieval system is forbidden without the permission of the writer.

Plagiarism is a punishable offense.

•••

CONTENT WARNING

This book is mature, and it will contain hefty amounts of swearing, a pinch of cliche with twists, mild violence and lots of love.

Have any problems with reading any of the above?
Then stop reading and leave. No complaining allowed here. (Don't mean to be rude but you guys know how these humans are oof.)

•••

IMPORTANT NOTICE

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR SNEAK PEEKS, PREVIEWS AND OTHER SUCH THINGS RELATED THIS BOOK AND OTHER WORKS OF MINE! THE ID IS @pour.me.some.liquor

Hope to see you there!

• This book is based on real life events, scenes picked from incidents that have happened in real life and some of the characters are based on people I know and are very close to me!

• The male protagonist is not a player, or a fuck boy or a bad boy. So if you came here, looking for something who fucks half the school, is unnecessarily rude to people, especially the MC, then I'm gonna say you'll be disappointed.

Skrrt skrrt before your cliche, toxic bad boy loving asses get hurt hurt.

• The MC, or the female protagonist, is not a nerd or a shy, naive teenager who hasn't seen a single male specimen in her life or whatever wattpad cliche term you guys use to describe the mc. You will find her relatable, mostly!

• My characters were created from the depths of my heart, so I won't tolerate any kind of hate comments or any rude behaviour. If I see any hate comment from your side, related to anything, I'll delete the comment and block you! And maybe even report you depending upon the intensity of your comment.

One of my characters is bisexual so keep that in mind before you read further. I won't tolerate any hate against the LGBTQIAP+ community.

Homophobes, get the fuck out plis.

• Do not advertise your works in my book. That's rude and unprofessional. There are many other books on this platform solely for that purpose.

Want attention? Go on tinder bb.

• No slut shaming. I repeat, no slut shaming!

• Do not harass any reader! Readers are the only reason us writers publish these books! They are the real gems!

• Do not hesitate from sharing your thoughts about the book. I'd really appreciate your honest feedback and support!

•••

*VIRTUAL HUGS TO ALL THE AMAZING READERS I HAVE*

Enjoy reading!