23 - What's the plan?

●●●

●●●

My friends are a bunch of idiots!

Most idiotic people in the history of idiotic people.

"I gave you one task, dumbass. One fucking task!" I hiss, hitting Ashton on the back of his head. "You just have to make sure that Bruce doesn't get to know that something is going on."

"Ouch, woman. It hurts." He yelps, rubbing the spot where I hit him, giving me an eye roll. "He doesn't know okay. I was just teasing you. He is completely clueless about our plan. He just thinks that we all are meeting after the pool party to talk about tomorrow's plans."

Thank the fucking lord!

A breath of relief leaves my lips. "It better be that way. I want this to be successful."

"So, now that we are done harassing Ash, can we discuss what we have to do further?" Erica asks, eyes gleaming with utter excitement. "I cannot wait for them to get together."

I giggle. "Just wait for Ridge. When he'll be back, I'll tell you guys what to do. Until then, shuffle away. we are still in open. That means, Bruce or Trish can see and hear us."

Her eyes widen. "Right, okay." She scurries away, taking Ashton with her.

A few moments later, Ridge makes his way towards me with Neil and Eric, who are all grinning like fools. I guess he told them about what's going down.

"I got what you wanted sweetheart." He says as soon as he comes to stand in front of me. I take the pen and the notepad from him, smiling.

"So, what's the plan?" Eric asks me, putting his hands in the pocket of his jeans.

"The plan is to lock the lovesick fools in a room until they admit the fact that they like each other." I pause, "Well, until Trish admits that she likes him."

"Do you think this will work?" Neil inquires.

"Lydia's plans always work. There's no doubt in that." Tanner's voice comes from behind me, startling all of us. I turn around to glare at him.

"What?" He scoffs, "Bruce didn't hear your plans. He's not even here right now."

"Right, so listen here boys." I start, "I have already talked to Kiara and Em and they already know what to do. Same goes for you guys, do as I say and everything will go on just fine."

They all nod their heads.

"Right, I'll be writing a letter addressed to Bruce and Trish with an anonymous identity and ask them to meet the other in the store room on our floor. And before you ask anything, I've already checked the store room, there's no harm in using it. It's open and according to the information I've gathered from one of the housekeepers, we can use it as long as nothing is stolen or broken."