20 - You up for beer pong?

●●●

●●●

This is too much.

My heart cannot take this. The closeness, these unwanted thoughts and attractions - it's overwhelming. I pull away from Ridge, creating space between our bodies as the song comes to an end. He loosens his arms from around me but doesn't let go completely, keeping me close to him.

I give him a lazy, embarrassed smile. "I need to use the bathroom. I'll be back."

Before I can take a step out of his hold, he stops me. "Wait, you want me to accompany you?"

I shake my head. "It's fine. I'll be back in a minute."

"Okay." Reluctantly, he lets go of me and I take a step back and head straight towards the staircase, my reeling back to the last time I was here. Surely, I can use the one in the room Ridge and I talked.

I climb up the stairs and come across several doors on both side of the hallways. Sadly, I see no door with the poster previously put up. Maybe, Austin removed it? I come across a door to my right and take hold of the doorknob. I try to twist it but it doesn't move. It's locked, I guess.

Sighing, I walk further to try and open other doors in search of a bathroom and fortunately, come across a room that's open. I open the door and step inside, closing the door behind me. Since the lights are off, I cannot see clearly but somehow I manage to find the bathroom door through the moonlight peering through the window pane. I head inside and finish my business quickly.

I step out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. Quietly, I walk towards the door and throw it open. But, much to my dismay, as soon as I open the door, I'm pushed back in when someone or should I say, hands knock me down and the person shuts the door behind them. Staggering back a few steps, because I'm wearing heels, I hit the side of the couch but thankfully gain balance. I look at the source of interruption.

Conan fucking Jones.

Of course.

He smirks, taking a step forward, almost menacingly, looking at me as if I'm his prey. I take a step back, careful not to bump into the couch this time.

Slowly, he vanishes the distance between us, standing right in front of me. "Hey baby, remember me?"

When he speaks, a stench of tequila wafts into my nose. Great he's fucking intoxicated. And I have to deal with his bullshit now. I flip my hair to the side. "Of course I remember you. You were the guy I punched on my first day here, didn't I?"

He growls, his eyes blazing with anger. He takes a step forward, grabbing my wrist in his hands in a steel grip. It hurt, I won't lie, but I won't show any sort of discomfort on my face. I'm nit going tyo back down or show him any kind of weakness. That's not me. I'm strong. And this bastard won't know what's coming to him.