29 - I really don't know

●●●

●●●

You already have my heart.

These five words have been going through my mind like a whirlwind ever since Ridge spoke them last night. And till now, I don't know what to feel, or how to say anything to him. I'm usually a very confident person, but today, I'm speechless, completely and utterly nervous to the bones. I don't know what I'm going to do when I finally face him after I come out of the shower.

Sighing, I wrap a towel around me and around my hair, and take a deep fucking breath before twisting the doorknob and opening the door of my bathroom and step out. Closing the door behind me, I turn around to face my room but I shriek when I notice Ridge standing in the middle of the room, hands in his pocket, eyes dark with something unknown.

"You scared me." I mutter, my hand coming up to feel my beating heart.

Ridge mutters a small hmm and darts towards me in quick strides, backing me against the walls. My breathing becomes labored, heart beating faster, my cheeks turn red at the close proximity. His lips touch my skin, peppering kisses as he goes up my neck, leaving goosebumps in it's wake.

His breath smells like mint. He must've brushed his teeth in the other bathroom. Thank god because morning breath is a bitch.

"You smell good." He sighs against my skin.

"Mhm." I hum, deep in my throat, loving the feel of his lips on my skin, kissing, sucking and biting. The sensation increases ten folds when he frees my hair out of the towel, throwing it somewhere on the floor, and starts running his fingers through my wet hair, tugging softly.

"What are you doing, Ridge?" I manage to whisper out through my shallow breathing.

He pulls away, which gives me the time to fill up my lungs with enough oxygen. "I don't know. I really don't know."

My eyes lock with his intense ones, noticing the numerous expressions swimming in them. But the one that stands out is the carnal want. I bend a little forward and kiss him, capturing his lips roughly with mine. He kisses me back with equal fervour, matching my rhythm and making me feel all giddy and excited. I pull away a few seconds later to take deep breaths.

"Please stop doing this." Ridge whispers, resting his forehead on my shoulder blade, his breath hitting my skin, chills coursing through my veins, seeping deep into my bones. The look in his eyes, the hunger and the want warms my insides.

"Stop doing what?" I murmur, clutching his arms for support. My eyes close involuntarily, loving the feel of his body moulding with mine.