Epilogue

●●●

●●●

FEW YEARS DOWN THE LANE

●●●

"Fucking hell, I don't think I'd be able to control myself if you keep looking at me like that."

"Sue me for looking at my handsome as hell boyfriend," I counter, and saunter inside the room and walk towards him. Ridge fixes his tie and whirls around to look at me.

"You look breathtakingly gorgeous baby," he whispers, wounding his arms around my waist to pull me close to him. I encircle my arms around his neck, a soft smile tugging at my lips. "I'm so privileged to be able to call you mine."

"Well, if you didn't already know, you look pretty sexy too, especially with that silver tie of yours," I bite my bottom lip, stroking my fingers against the nape of his neck.

"Can't we just skip the wedding?" he groans, pulling me close to him, "I'm sure they won't notice if we reach a little late."

"Ridge, I'm one of the bridesmaids, and if Trisha finds out that I'm late, she'll go all hulk on me and I seriously don't want that," I deadpan, ignoring the way his hands move lower until they rest just above the curve of my ass. He's so doing this on purpose.

"Right, Bruce has already called twice, since he's freaking out and is scared that Trisha will get cold feet and run away," he chuckles, licking his bottom lip. My eyes drift down to his lips, which he notices clearly.

"Stop giving me that look or we'll seriously not be able to get out of here any time soon," he whispers, his voice dangerously low and deep.

I swallow hard and lean forward to claim his soft lips, earing a groan of appreciation from him. He frames my face in his hands, kissing me back with equal fervour, making me feel weak in the knees. We've been together for six years and he still has the ability to make me feel thousands of butterflies in my belly.

Sweet Jesus.

He pulls away before we end up between the sheets, pecking my lips one last time. "We should really get going babe."

I glare at him, "Tease."

He chuckles under his breath and picks up his car keys and our phones from the dresser. Together, we make our way downstairs, carefully since I'm wearing pencil heels. And I don't want to fall down and break my neck.

Ridge locks the door to our home behind us, and then puts his hand against the small of my back to usher me towards the car. He opens the passenger side door for me. I give him a kiss on the cheek and slide inside.

He closes the door and then walks across the car. I can't help but notice how fine his ass looks in those black dress slacks. He enters in the car, and then peels the car out of our driveway.