32 -2 - Here comes the masterpiece

●●●

●●●

First part posted! Check that out first! <3

●●●

I hate surprises.

Especially when I don't know what the surprise is. Everyone had been dodging my questions regarding the surprise saying that I'll get to know what it is after school but this wait and curiosity is killing me with each passing second. Everyone except for me know what the surprise is and that's totally not fair. I feel so left out.

"Quit pouting. You making cute faces won't result in us telling you what our plans are." Ridge snickers, throwing his arms around my waist as we all walk out of the school gates, heading for my surprise. When we reach the parking lot, Ridge opens the passenger seat door for me, gesturing me to get inside.

Tanner and Em have given him strict orders to keep me away from my own house until they one of them specifically say so. Huffing, I bend down to get inside but stop when I see another black envelope on the seat. I throw my bag in the backseat and stand up straight with the letter in my hand.

"There are more sweetheart." He gives me a cheeky grin.

I roll my eyes at him and open it.

I like you because you are bold and confident.

"That I am." I give him a soft kiss on his cheek, getting in the car. He laughs at me, getting in the car himself. We buckle up and then he peels the car out of the parking, heading for the road.

"So now that I'm forbidden from going to my own house, can you please take me to get some ice cream?" I ask him.

"Sure." He nods, taking hold of my hand, placing it on the center console. "Whatever you want."

"If that's the case, then tell me what the surprise is please. This curiosity is killing me." I whine, playing with his fingers.

He glances my way for a second, then looks back at the road, snickering. "Sorry babe. I cannot. I wish I could but I don't have a death wish. You know how scary Emilia can get with her threats."

I roll my eyes at him. Of course Em has threatened him. "I'll buy you food." I provide.

"I'll buy you double the amount of food you're offering me if you stop asking me what the surprise is." He counters, looking at me with amusement. Since he had offered me food, I succumb to his deal and settle down in my seat more comfortably.

"Only because you offered food, I'm letting thi-" The shrill voice of a phone ringing stops me. I look at Ridge's phone on the dashboard ringing, Em's name flashing on the screen. Hurriedly, i pick it up and answer the call.

"Can we come now?" I ask, my patience running thin.

I hear Em laughing on the other side. "Yes you can honey."