27 - Go easy on him dad

●●●

●●●

I wake up to Ridge's arms wrapped around me.

His hold is tight, warm yet comfortable. I snuggle into him and sigh deeply. His body starts moving, indicating he's up. I look up at him, giving him a soft smile. "Good Morning."

He squints his eyelids, eyes roaming around my room and then finally settling on me. "What am I doing here?"

"You came here last nigh, drunk." I snicker, informing him.

He closes his eyes and groans loudly, putting his face in my neck. "Did I do something embarrassing?" He mumbles against my skin.

I bite my lip to stop myself from smiling but fail miserably. Let's have some fun then. Running my hands through his hair, I whisper, "You professed your love for me, saying that I'm the best thing that has ever happened to. And that you're lucky that you met me."

I can feel his lips form a smile against my skin. "That's fine. At least I didn't strip, like the last time I got drunk. That too in front of the whole neighborhood."

Fuck.

"Ridge listen, you didn't, I was just --" I stutter out, trying to tell him that I was just joking but his loud raucous laughter stops me. Confused, I wait for him to stop his laughter session.

He lifts his face from my neck, grinning at me, dimples on display. "I was just messing with you. Surprisingly, I remember everything I said last night. Especially when I told you that you are the best thing that's happened to me." He teases.

I hit him on his head repeatedly. "You bastard. I'll kill you."

He grabs my hands in his, stopping me effectively. "You like me too much to kill me sweetheart."

I remove my hands from his grip, glaring at him. "It's a school day. Get up and get lost. We have school in two hours."

Abruptly, he gets up. "Wait, what time is it?"

"It's six in the morning." I tell him. Getting up on my bed, I smoothen my hair to untangle them with my fingers. Climbing out of my bed, I walk towards the door and open it, my eyes landing on dad's door. It's closed, which means he's asleep. Good.

"You picked me up so early in the morning." He whines. I ignore him and run downstairs to fetch him some water and Advil. I run back up with the requirements to see Ridge lying down on my bed, sleeping.

"Ridge, get up." I shake him, managing to wake him up. He wakes up and looks at me, blinking twice.

"Here." I hand him the pills and the glass of water. "You must have a hangover."

He smiles, shaking his head. "I don't get hangovers. I just feel heavy." But still, he takes them from my hand and downs the pills and drinks the whole glass in one go. Settling down the glass on the bedside, he pulls me on his lap.