5 - I don't even know what a book is

- This could be the start of something new

Cause is feels so right to be here with you-

●●●

"Ms. Herrington."

Mr. Wales is looking extra hot today.

And trust me, I'm not even kidding.

He's wearing a black button down shirt along with a pair of blue jeans. Simple, but goddamn, so so hot. He has his glasses resting up on his nose, making it very difficult for me to concentrate on anything he's teaching. I observe the way his hands move when he's writing on the board, or the way he smiles proudly when someone gives the correct answer.

"Ms. Herrington?"

I notice that he is not wearing his studs today. It was in his left ear yesterday. It gave him a badass kinda vibe.

"Ms. Herrington?"

A finger pokes my side, right below my left boob. I yelp in surprise and glare at the person responsible. Erica rolls her eyes at me when I give her a harsh glare. "Are you day dreaming about Mr. Wales? Or are you just deaf?"

I blink at her in confusion. How the hell did she know what's going on in my brain? "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Mr. Wales called your name 3 times. But you were busy ignoring him, smiling like a loon," she giggles, gesturing me to look in the front.

I look up to meet Mr. Wales' piercing gaze, his eyebrow raised, "Is calculus funny to you, Ms. Herrington?"

"No sir, Sorry. I got distracted. Won't happen again." It will, but you don't have to know that.

"This better be the last time. I don't do well with disturbances in my class. Now solve the questions I just wrote on the board."

Groaning, I get back to work.

●●●

Since I have a free period before the lunch, I decide to head to the library. I walk quietly towards the library, checking my surroundings. It's my second day at this school, so it's natural for people to look at me and then whisper in each other's ears, but seriously, right in front of me? I mean, people seriously need to go and get a life.

Rolling my eyes, I head straight to the double doors of the library. As soon as I step inside I can feel the warmth of the books. The smell of books envelopes me, making me feel a little better. My mom used to take me to the library every Thursday. It was like another ritual of ours. We would sit in the library together, reading anything we got our hands on and then explain the plot of the story to one another.