Ch: 1

I was laying on my bed in my room on Coruscant, staring out the window of my apartment in the Jedi Temple. The only thing I could see were skyscrapers towering over the vast cityscape. There were no plants, or animals roaming around outside, there was only people and other intelligent lifeforms. I missed Naboo, the light breeze, the trees, the flowers, the lakes. I wish I could go back there, see my sister, take a swim in the lake, and wonder around the forest. Coruscant was ok but I did miss my homeplanet.

A knock at the door brought me out of my thoughts. I quickly got up and cracked the door open to see who it was, it was one of the temple messengers.

"You are needed in the council chambers, right away." Was all the messenger told me before they had left.

'Again?' I asked myself. 'What did I do this time? Was it that training droid that I broke yesterday and didn't tell anyone about, or did I lose my lightsabers again?' I felt around on my belt and noticed that I still had both of them around my belt, so it definitely wasn't that. The hilts of my sabers are silver and they both have light blue blades, lighter than a normal blue colored lightsaber. I grabbed my brown cloak and put it over my shoulders, leaving the hood down. My outfit consisted of a light grey tank top, dark grey leggings, and black leather boots. I don't really like to wear fancy looking clothes, I preferred things simply simple.

As I exited out of my room, I had closed the door of my room before I ventured threw the halls until I had reached the doors of the council chambers. I opened the doors and slowly walked into the room. There were two Jedi already in the center of the room, Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi wan Kenobi. Obi wan looked about 19 years old, and had light brown hair and dreamy blue eyes. 'No!' I told myself, I can't think like that. Jedi don't make attachments, I shook that thought from my head. And besides, I don't really know them personally, all I know about them are all of the rumors and gossip I've heard from around the temple, most of which can't be trusted. Apparently, Qui-Gon tends to sway a little away from how the council thinks and runs. I don't really know what their personalities are as I don't remember ever speaking to either one of them.

"Greetings, Padawan Amidala. Alright, are you?" Master Yoda spoke as I walked into the room. He must of saw me shaking my head when I caught sight of the two Jedi in the middle of the room. I was a little bit confused as I walked into the room, had I walked into another meeting? No, not again....

"I am fine, am I interrupting something, Masters?" I asked them, fearing that I had been interrupting them yet again.

"No, not at all." Master Windu has told me. "We were just waiting for you."

My mind began to calm down once I realized that I wasn't interrupting another one of their meetings but what where they waiting on me for?

Without me even asking anything, Master Yoda told me, "Help with a mission, you will."

"What mission?" I slowly asked them.

"It appears that Naboo has been blockaded." Master Windu told me.

'Blockaded? What's going on?' I thought. 'Who would blockade a peaceful planet like Naboo?'

As if reading my mind, Master Yoda said, "blockaded Naboo, the Trade Federation has."

"You know Naboo better than anyone else of the Temple, not to mention that your sister is the Queen of Naboo." Another Jedi Master had told me. I don't know who her name is but she looks like a Togruta. "You would be perfect to help out Qui-Gon and Obi wan."

"You are to negotiate with the Trade Federation in order to get them to remove the blockade." Master Windu said. "Do not engage unless absolutely necessary."

"Right, Masters." Qui-Gon told the council. "You can count on us."

----

Qui-Gon, Obi wan and I were walking down the halls when Obi wan had asked me, "so, your sister is the Queen of Naboo?"

"Yes." I told him. "The Jedi found out I was force sensitive when I was eight years old."

"Kind of a little old to begin training." Qui-Gon told me.

"I knew I was force sensitive when I was five years old." I quickly told them. "My mother had said that I showed signs of it when I was a baby though."

"And she didn't go to the Jedi?" Obi wan asked me.

"No, she didn't want to break up her family." I told them. "One day, a few Jedi came to Naboo, for reasons I still don't really know. And to be honest, I don't care why they came. I saw them using the force to lift up something and brought it to their hands. At the time, I knew that I was force sensitive so I knew that I could do what they did, if I practiced."

"Practiced?" Obi wan told me. "How old were you when they came?"

"I was 5, nearing 6." I told them as we walked. "I went home and tried to do what they had done, at first I couldn't do it. But then I remembered someone saying that Jedi could feel the world around them, so to speak. So I listened to my intuitions, I closed my eyes and tried to feel in touch with the world around me. A few more tries after that and I managed to lift up the few blocks I was practicing on. Once my mother found out that I knew I was force sensitive, she told me that she knew I was when I was a baby."

"Wait, if your mother didn't tell you. Then how did you find out you where force sensitive." Obi wan had asked me.

"Late one night, I came to get some water because my throat was a little dry. My parents where in the kitchen, arguing. They thought that both me and my sister where asleep. They where arguing about me. My father wanted my mother to tell the jedi about me being force sensitive while I was still young enough to begin training, believing that I would turn to the dark side if I wasn't trained by the Jedi. My mother talked him out of it. I never did get water though, as I didn't want them to know that I heard what they where arguing about."

"How old were you when that happened?" Obi wan asked me. "Is your sister force sensitive?"

"It was a few days after my 5th birthday." I told them. "And no, my twin isn't force sensitive."