Ch: 35

I ended up walking around the forests of Naboo until I found myself in a meadow. I sat on my knees, on the ground and closed my eyes. I could feel the energy that surrounded me in this meadow. I started to smell smoke and my lungs seemed to close up but as soon as it had started, it stopped and I fell to the ground, trying to catch my breathe that was already starting to even out. What was that? I quickly asked myself as a chill ran down my spine. Nothing, it was just nothing. I told myself although I knew I was lying to myself, saying it was nothing was a way to make myself not be afraid of what just happened. I opened my eyes and slowly stood up from the ground, this dress was dirty, Padme was officially going to kill me. I found a small stream that was running through one of the sides of the meadow. The stream looked deep enough for myself to probably stand in if I wanted to, the water was crystal clear so I could see the bottom of the stream. It looked like a small river with how deep it was. I knelt down besides the stream and stared into it, looking at my reflection. It slowly started to change and morph into an older version of me, except my eyes had yellow circles in them and I looked weary yet so strong. I quickly used the force to splash the water up out of the stream by a few feet, in the rippling surface of the water was my reflection as it is right now.

As I was walking back to the palace, my hair and dress wet with water from the stream, I tried to twirl around as I walked as if that would make the dress any less wet. It did, the dress wasn't dripping with water but it was still a little damp.

"What happened?" I heard Padme ask as I got to the palace's entrance.

"Umm...I fell into a stream?" I half asked haft told Padme. I did fall into it but that was because I had jumped into it.

"You always did like to go for a dip into a stream or river." Padme tells me. "Glad that hasn't changed. Now, let's go get you cleaned up for dinner. It's at sundown, which is in an hour and a half from now. We might not have that much time to waste standing here, talking." Without saying another word, I followed Padme towards my room and into the bathroom in my room. In the bathroom, there was a huge bathtub, a sink that had a counter with it that took up one of the walls, and a toilet that was behind a wall that separated it from the bathtub. There was also enough space in the bathroom for me to lay down on the floor and people would still have enough room to walk around me.

"This is huge." I told Padme as she went to run some water in the bathtub that looked big enough to be called a small hot tub.

"Yeah, now into the tube!" Padme commands me. I started to take off my damp yellow dress and laid it on the floor. I took off the belt I had on my upper leg and put it in the counter next to the sink before I got into the bathtub that was currently, still filling up on water. I watched as Padme put some bubbles into the water next to where the water was pouring into the bathtub. Which caused bubbles to start rapidly appearing in the bathtub.

"There, now get cleaned then I'll send someone in to get you out something to wear." Padme says right before she left the room, shutting the door behind her.

I quickly swiped my hand in the air which caused the door to lock shut. I then turned off the water when it got to about an inch below the bathtubs rim. When I got everything cleaned, which included me taking down my hair, I got bored. I used the force to grab my com link that was laying right besides my lightsabers and checked the time, I had an hour until sunset. I used the force to pull over a towel over to me as I stood up from the bathtub. After I dried off, I grabbed a bathroom robe and wrapped it around me. I then drained the tube of water and went into the bedroom, a few minutes later, I heard knocking on the bedroom door. I went up to the door and peaked outside it and saw that one of Padme's handmaidens was waiting outside the door, with a beautiful red and silver dress in her hands.

I opened up the door to let her in before I closed it back again. "Padme sent me to help you get ready for dinner."

"Alright." I told the handmaiden.

Once I was in the dress, the handmaiden zipped up the zipper and looked at me. "What's missing?" She asked herself before digging into the dresser and getting out a silver necklace with a light blue gemstone on it. She comes and fastens the necklace around my neck before she slips on a silver tiara on my forehead. "There, perfect. You look beautiful."

I looked into the mirror that was on the wall next to the dresser, I didn't look like the Padawan I was supposed to be. I looked like the princess I was supposed to be on this planet. The dress I have on is a deep red with a belt that has silver sequins on it. The sleeve that was on my right arm came down to my elbow, while the sleeve on my left arm came down to my wrist. On my right wrist, I also have on a silver bracelet that has swirls on it which runs around my arm. She fixed my hair so that it's down...and she put silver sparkles on it. Just great. I told myself. "Thanks..." I told the handmaiden as she left the room, who said nothing as she just left.

I went over to one of the nightstands near the bed and grabbed my lightsabers, which were still on the belt that went around my upper leg, and strapped them on underneath the dress.