Ch: 2

The rest of the way to the hanger was in silence, well until Obi wan stopped asking me questions about me and my family. I needed to stop talking to him if I didn't want to make an attachment to him. Half of me wanted to continue to talk to him, while the other half just wanted to not have anyone else to feel attached to. I already feel attached to my sister, and I don't want to have an attachment to anyone else. For if I where to one day choose between those I have an an attachment for, I wouldn't want to choose. It would make it impossible for me to choose, if I only have one attachment, then there is only one choice to choose from. And I hope that there is never going to be a day like that.

"Are you alright?" I heard someone ask me. I turned towards the voice, and realized that it was Obi wan's.

"I'm fine." I told him. "Just, lost in my thoughts." I pulled some of my dark brown hair in front of my face.

"After you." Obi wan told me as we neared the ship we were taking to Naboo. I entered the ship after Qui-Gon but before Obi wan. Once Obi wan entered, he shut the door of the ship behind him.

We all went to the bridge of the ship and sat down in one of the chairs that were in front of the glass window. Qui-Gon sat in the chair at the front, where the controls for the ship laid. He pulled the ship out of the temple's hanger, then once we were in space, he punched in the coordinates for the Nabooian system. I watched as the blue and white streaks of hyperspace came rushing to the mirror before getting up to excuse myself.

I walked threw the small ship until I got to a training room on the ship. I stood in the middle of the training room and ignited both of my lightsabers, showing an icy blue blade. The blades are this color as I found my crystals on Hoth, I don't think any other Jedi have these types of crystals. If they do, then I probably don't know them.

I swung my blades around in form VI, this form is perfect for duel wielding lightsabers. I closed my eyes and let my body swing the familiar swings that I've practiced for the past four years now, I had gotten my lightsabers when I was ten years old. I suddently felt pressure against one of my blades, another lightsaber, either Obi wan or Qui-Gon. Wait, Qui-Gon needs to fly the ship, so probably Obi wan. When I opened my eyes, I saw that Obi wan had his dark blue lightsaber against one of my icy blue ones.

We both drew back our blades and started to spar. It was like a deadly dance, one that we both had complete control over. Well, more so than a dance where you fought for your life. He brought his blade swinging across my waist, I had to use both of my blades to block his one blade as he was stronger than I was. Luckily, I knew how to exploit that, although I'm not that good at it. I only know how to do it, and done it once in a training sesion with Master Yoda. Sure I'm probably a little stronger than him seeing as I'm twice his size, but he did have another Jedi come in to show me how to do it.

I couldn't find a way to do it as Obi wan gave me no opening to do it, so we just friendly fought. I parried his blows easily as I had two lightsabers and he had one but I thought that he was holding back. Well, I was holding back as well. I went full force and picked up my pace a little, which caused him to pick up his as well. I froze a little when he used the force to pull one of my lightsabers out of my hand and to the floor, although it didn't quiet end the fight there.

I blocked his next attack when he came at me, I quickly switched my form to one that I liked, form III. And I quickly blocked his next attack. I swung right, then he blocks, I swung left, he blocks that as well. The fight goes on for a little bit longer until I caused him to drop his lightsaber to the floor via the force.

"You're good." Obi wan tells me as he uses the force to retrieve his lightsaber. "Who taught you?"

I used the force to retrieve both of my lightsabers and placed them on my belt. "Master Yoda, mostly." I told him as I left the training room. I walked threw the ship until I came back to the bridge. I took a seat in the chair to the right of Qui-Gon's.

"How was training?" He asked me.

"How-" I started to ask as I didn't tell them I was going to the training room.

"I heard lightsabers clashing " Qui-Gon told me. "This ship is quite small."

"Oh." I told him. "Obi wan and I got into a sparing match."

"Who won?" Qui-Gon asked.

"I did." I told him. "Even after Obi wan used the force to knock one of my lightsabers out of my hands."

"Most Jedi don't use the force like that when they train with lightsabers or in sparing matches." Qui-Gon tells me.

"You'll need to learn how to use it like that eventually." I told him. "After all, I've heard stories of the sith. If they rise again, then you'll need to be prepared for anything they could throw at you."

"The sith haven't been seen in hundreds of years." Qui-Gon tells me.

"Doesn't mean that they won't ever return." I told him. "So long as there is a dark side of the force, people could still turn to the dark side and become sith."

"Well, I suppose it doesn't hurt to be prepared." Qui-Gon tells me.