Ch: 38

"Guess we are no longer hiding ourselves." Kala says as she force pushes the man away from her. He shot back but didn't go as fast as Kala probably had hopped and stayed standing up.

"Drop everything! Attack them!" The guy with the red belt on ordered his friends. "And change your blasters off of stun. I swear I haft to tell you that every time we do something like this."

Before the guy with the red belt even got done talking, his friends started shooting at us. I quickly went over to Kala as I grabbed onto my lightsaber and turned it on fast enough to block all of the incoming laser blasts. Ok, this is way harder with only one saber. I told myself. As everything happened, I noticed that Kala had grabbed her lightsaber and turned it on to show her orange blade.

As we both deflected the laser bolts, I watched as Padme started to gather up her guests and run from the room.

"No!" The man with the red belt says. "Somebody stop them!" I watched as the person with the orange belt started to run after the guests, who where already halfway out of the ball room.

I ran towards the guy and used the force to shove the guy up against the wall. He hit the wall with a loud thud and didn't get back up. I'm sure that he's unconscious because I can still sense that he's alive and won't just die at any second now. Ok, I'm officially tired of all of this fighting. I told myself. I took a deep breath and used the force to knock the other two guys against the wall. They hit the wall hard, maybe a little too hard but I could still sense that they both where alive and won't die at any second now, just like the first guy I knocked out. "Alright!" I shouted towards the person with the red belt, mostly the only bad guy here that is still conscious. "How did you and your friends get in here?"

"Knocked out some guards, they won't be up till morning." The guy with the red belt says.

So, that explains why there hasn't been a guard to come and help us. I thought. The guy, who is on the other side of the room starts running towards us while shooting his blaster. I focused on his blaster with the force and pulled it out of his hand, so it now rests on the completely other side of the room, far from his grasp.

"It's over, now." Kala tells the man. "So, give up or run...."

"Not just yet." The person says as he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small pistol.

"And what are you going to do with that exactly?" I heard Kala ask. I then watched as Kala tried to use the force to rip if from his hand but she could only make him drop it to the floor. I used the force to hurry the pistol to the other side of the floor, far from his grasp like what I did with his blaster. "Looks like your doing nothing with it." Kala, points out as the blaster lays across the room from him. The guy sinks down to his knees and puts his hands up, probably giving up.

After that fiasco was done with and they where all in the Palace's jail cells, Padme sent all of the guests home, calling it a night before she sent Kala and I to our rooms to go to sleep.

Once I was in the room Padme provided me with, I went through the dresser and found some clothes to sleep in. I quickly changed out of my dress and into the black tank top and grey sweats that I found in the dresser. I laid in the bed for what felt like hours before I went to sleep as everytime I closes my eyes, I kept getting a bad feeling, which in turn made me feel restless. I finally succumbed to slumber once I couldn't keep my eyes open.

---Dream---

I felt like I was being chased by someone before I stood still to see what was going to happen. I saw a dark figure approach me, I couldn't tell who they where as I didn't recognize them from anywhere. I could sense the hatred rolling off of them in waves as if he was furious with everything. I suddenly couldn't breath as I felt fingers wrap around my throat. I put my hands to my throat and realized that no one had their hands to my throat, but I could still feel hands wrapped around my neck. My vision started to get blurry and the last thing I know, I started falling to the ground.

---Dream End---

When I woke up, I found myself on the ground, wrapped up in the blanket that had previously been on the bed. Except now the blanket was half on the bed, half around me on the floor. I struggled to get out of the blankets but once I did, I went over into the bathroom. I quickly looked at my neck and saw that there where no imprints of fingers on my neck. What kind of dream was that? I asked myself. What caused it?

As I looked back into the mirror my reflection went from normal to like the reflect I had seen in the stream the other day. I quickly blinked my eyes and my reflection returned to normal. What is seriously going on?