Ch: 8

As I drive the bongo up, I can begin to see the waters surface. I watched as bubbles surround the outside of the bongo as I push threw the surface of the water. The top of the bongo opens up and Qui-Gon stands up and looks around the outside of the bongo.

"It's safe." Qui-Gon tells us. I pulled the bongo to the side of the canal, I can recognise the city that we are in, Theed. We all exited the bongo before walking threw the empty streets of Theed.

"This is the city of Theed." I told them.

"Yes, and we need to find your sister." Qui-Gon tells me. "Do you know where she might be?"

"Possibly." I told them. I've always been able to feel my sister's presence since I first started using the force. I can feel that she is somewhere close by, center of town maybe. No, not the center, she's in the plaza if I remember quickly. "The plaza."

----

We snuck threw the city and ended up in one of the covered bridges along the plaza. I watched as battle droids walked along the outside of the Queen and her small group of people. I counted 12 droids, 6 on either side of the Queens group. We all jumped over the railing and ignited our lightsabers as we stuck the landing. The droids started shooting at us, I reflected the laser bolts shot at me, non of them hitting any of the droids, before cutting through a droid that was close to me. I used the force on the remaining 3 droids that Obi wan and Qui-Gon missed and threw them hardly to the ground, breaking them. Once all the droids where gone, we turned off our sabers and stashed them back onto our belts.

"We should leave the streets, your highness." I heard Qui-Gon say to the Queen.

I turned towards the group of people that we had saved and saw Padmé dressed as a handmaiden, so Qui-Gon was talking to the decoy Queen. Padmé smiled upon seeing me but had to quickly get back into her disguise. We'll talk later, now is not the right place nor time.

Someone leads the decoy Queen away to the side of the road and into the halls of a covered walkway.

"Get their weapons." One of the Queen's guards tell the other guard. So, he must be the one in charge of the guards.

"Woah. Yousa guys bombad!" Jar-Jar says as we exited off the road and followed the decoy Queen in between two buildings.

"We're the Ambassadors, for the Supreme Chancellor." Qui-Gon tells the person who escorted the decoy Queen off the streets.

"Your negotiations seem to have failed, Ambassador." The person Qui-Gon was talking to says.

"They never took place." I told the person they where talking to. "They tried to kill us once I refused to sign a treaty in the Queens name. We need to tell the Republic of this."

"They've knocked out all our communications, Princess Nova." The head guard tells me.

"Do you have transports?" Qui-Gon inquires.

"In the main hanger. This way." The head guard tell us. We then ran down the alleyway towards the main hanger.

----

We stood outside the main hanger, the door is cracked open the slightest bit to allow us to see inside.

"There are too many of them." The head guard tells us.

"That won't be a problem." Qui-Gon tells him. He then turns to the decoy Queen. "Your Highness, under the circumstances, I suggest you come to Coruscant with us."

"Thank you, Ambassador, but my place is here with my people." The decoy Queen says. She probably doesn't know what to do since she's not the real Queen.

"They will kill you if you stay." Qui-Gon tells her.

"They wont, they need her to sign a treaty to make this invasion of theirs legal. They can't afford to kill her." The leader of the guards pipes up.

"There is something else behind all this, Your Highness. There is no logic in the Federation's move here. My feelings tell me they will destroy you." Qui-Gon says.

"Our only hope is for the Senate to side with us.... Senator Palpatine will need your help." The person who had helped the decoy to the side of the street says.

"Either choice presents great danger." The decoy says.

"Please sister." I told the Queen, I had to act as if I the decoy Queen was my sister, which just felt weird.

The decoy Queen turns towards Padmé and a servant that's standing next to Padmé.

"We are brave, Your Highness." Padmé tells her decoy.

"If you are to leave, Your Highness, it must be now." Qui-Gon tells her.

"Then, I will plead our case to the Senate." The decoy tells us.

We walked into the hanger; Obi wan, Qui-Gon, and I were in the front. The Queen and her handmaidens are behind us, and the guards are behind the Queen.

"We need to free those pilots." The leader of the guards says. He points towards a group of pilots who are kept guarded by some battle droids.

"I'll get them." I told him. I then adjusted my direction so that I would walk over to them while Qui-Gon and Obi wan lead the others to the guards at the ramp of the spacecraft.

"Halt." I heard the droids command.

I drew my lightsabers as I heard a blaster fire, my icy blue blades cut down the battle droids who are guarding the captured pilots.

"Go, go, go!" I told them as I blocked some blaster fire that had been pointed at me. They all rush towards the ship as I helped Qui-Gon and Obi wan destroy the battle droids. Once non of them were firing I turned off my lightsabers and ran into the ship before more of them could reach the hanger.