Ch: 20

I jumped up over him and landed on his opposite side as he swung at my legs with his very real orange lightsaber. All I was doing was defending myself against his attacks. Whoever his Jedi Master is won't like the way he was acting right now. I watched as his two twi'lik friends took their training lightsabers off of their backs and rushed towards Xander, Tami, and Lily-la. The three of them then took out their training sabers and stood in a ready stance to fight them. (They look like normal lightsabers but a little bit smaller and can't cut through anything, if they hit were to hit you, they would only burn you.)

No time to focus on them, I told myself. Focus on the threat in front of you. Besides, training sabers can't do that much damage to yourself. I collided blades with Nathan, who quickly got out of it by pushing me back with the force.

"You don't fight that well." He tells me. "So much for being Master Yoda's Padawan."

"Because I'm not trying to hurt you like how you seem very serious about hurting me." I told him.

"I don't need your charity." He tells me. "And I'm not trying to kill you if that's what you think." He says as I rushed towards him and we locked blades once more.

"Then what are you trying to accomplish?!" I asked him as I broke the blade lock and forced jumped away from him.

"To scare you into never coming back onto my field." Nathan tells us.

"Your field?" I asked him. "This field belongs to the temple and every Jedi, not just you and who you allow onto it."

"Says you," he tells me.

"You are straying more and more into darkness the longer you keep on doing this." I told him.

"No, I'm not!" He tells me as he slashes at me again, and I blocked him.

The next time we locked blades, I heard someone yell, "enough!" I then lost hold of my lightsaber the same second that Nathan did. I turned around to find that Obi wan now held our now deactivated lightsabers. "Now why are you 7 fighting?" He asks as he gives me back my lightsaber via the force but holds onto Nathan's.

"She started this!" Nathan says and pointed his finger at me.

"Is this true?" Obi wan asked me.

"No." I told him. "I found these 3." I pointed to Xander, Tami, and Lily-la. "Playing too close to the edge of the platform. And then Lily-la fell off, and I had to save her, which took a lot of my energy."

Obi wan turned to the three that I had pointed to and asked, "Now, why where you playing out there?"

"Nathan wouldn't let us play here." Tami tells him. "He threatened us."

"Is this true?" Obi wan asked Nathan.

"I-yes." Nathan tells him.

"Very well, you have some explaining to do to the council." Obi wan tells him before turning towards me. "Make sure that they." He point towards Xander, Tami, and Lily-la. "Don't get into anymore trouble!" He then walks with Nathan and his friends as they walked back into the temple.

"Wow, can you teach us to fight like you?" One of them asked me. I turned towards the three and nodded my head.

"Let's go to the training room then." I told them.

~~~

Once we were in the training room, I showed them a few moves with one of my lightsabers. After a while, Lily-la asked me, "Can you show us how to use two lightsabers?"

"I guess." I told them. "What's the deal? It's not like I'm teaching you how to use them." I got in the middle of the room and took my other lightsaber into my left hand and started to swing them around. As I swung one behind my back, it caught hold of another lightsaber. I turned around to find that it was Obi wan's.

"Want me to beat you again?" I asked him.

"I doubt that's going to happen this time." He tells me.

I gave a quick little laugh before saying, "if you say so." We took up our fighting stances as a crowd slowly formed along one of the walls to watch us.

Obi wan was the first to strike, but I caught it with one of my sabers. "So, how where those kids that you took up to the council to see."

"Don't know." He tells me as he breaks free and we started to circle each other. "The council dismissed me as soon as I told them what happened." I swung one of my sabers at him as he finishes what he was saying. "I guess they wanted to talk to them separately." He dodges one of my strikes but catches the other with his saber. Yet desipte our talking, our battle would look fierce as we spared. We took up nearly the whole room with our fighting. Which forced everyone to either leave or back up against one of the walls and watch us.

I'm pretty sure that our little sparing match took at least ten minuets, although it felt longer, before I force pushed Obi wan away from me and with my other hand, flung his lightsaber to the ground via the force.

"You sure like to end duels in that way." Obi wan tells me.

"Well, we are pretty much equal with our ability to use a lightsaber." I told him. "So, it's either we duel for a couple of hours, which could've happened. Or just end it with taking hold of your weapon."

"Much like how I ended your fight outside?" Obi wan asked me.

"Yes, and how did you know where I was?" I asked him.

"I didn't, the force lead me there." Obi wan tells me. "And it felt very urgent that I got there quickly."

"I did send out pulses through the force asking someone for help when the fight began." I told him. "I guess you where the first to acknowledge them."

"Guess so." He tells me as he used the force to grab his lightsaber and than placed it back on his belt.

I looked around our ever so growing audience, some people where watching us, waiting to see what happens next. While some people leave as the duel was now over and some were telling the people who just entered the room of what happened. Seeing that our duel was over and we weren't going to start another one, the group of people slowly leave the room until there were only a few people left in the room. Qui-Gon, Xander, Tami, Lily-la, and a few others were the only ones in the room besides Obi wan and I.

Qui-Gon aproches us and jokingly says, "I thought I taught you better than to lose to a girl."

"Not my fault that Master Yoda taught me so much." I told him, playing along.

"Anyways, what's next of our mission, master?" Obi wan asks Qui-Gon.

"Bring Anakin up to meet the council." Qui-Gon tells us.

I turned towards the three younglings that I brought up here. "Xander, Tami, Lily-la?"

"Yes?" Tami asks me.

"I've gotta leave, so why don't you guys go off and play or train?" I asked them.

"Alright." Xander tells me. The three of them then left the room to go I don't know where. I hope I see them again. I thought to myself.