Ch: 7

There were four seats in the bongo, 2 in the front and 2 in the back. Jar-jar and Qui-Gon took a seat in the back of the bongo which left me and Obi wan in the front of the bongo. I sat in the pilots seat and Obi wan sat in the co-pilots seat. I didn't say a word as I steered the ship away from the gungan's underwater city.

"Dis is nutsen..." Jar-Jar says after a few moments of silence. "Ooo, gooberfish!"

"Why were you banished, Jar Jar?" Obi wan asked Jar-Jar, who was sitting directly behind him.

"Tis a longo taleo, buta small part of it wawdbe mesa... aaaa..... clumsy." Jar-Jar tells us.

The only thing I got from that was that it's a long tale and him being clumsy. Why would they banish him because he was clumsy? I thought. Did he knock something priceless over or did his clumsiness cause problems for other people? "You were banished because you were clumsy?"

"Ahh... Yousa mighten be sayin dat." Jar-Jar tells me.

Ok, so there is certainly some other part to that story that I'm missing. I steered the bongo to the left and turned on the lights to avoid hitting the nearing coral reef.

There is a tunnel right ahead of us and Jar-Jar told me that that's were we haft to go. The planet core is a cave? I asked myself. I steered towards the cave like Jar-Jar told me to and suddenly I felt something following us. However, I couldn't see it.

"Mesa cause-ed mabee one or duey lettal bitty axadentes...yud-say boom da gasser, un crash Der Bosses heyblibber...den banished." Jar-Jar suddenly says.

If I thought that anything else he said was giberious, I was wrong. What he just said has to be the most giberious thing I've ever heard a gungan say. I know I heard words but I can't put the words together to form some kind of understandable sentence, so I only nodded to what he said.

I jerked the bongo to the left as I felt something pounce towards us but I was a little too late as it managed to catch us with a loud thump on the outside of the bongo. The bongo tilts enough to one side that we can see a huge Opee Sea Killer with its long tongue hooked onto the bongo.

"Uh-oh. Big gooberfish. Huge Opee." Jar-Jar freaks out.

I felt an even bigger presense as an even larger monster attacked the Opee Sea Killer.

"There's always a bigger fish." I heard Qui-Gon say from behind me.

As I zoomed away we saw a larger set of jaws that were munching on the Opee Sea Killer. The jaws belonged to an incredulously huge fish, a Sando Aqua Monster. Suddently the lights on the bongo begin to flicker as we drove deeper into the core.

"Where wesa goin." I heard Jar-Jar ask.

"You don't know?" I asked him.

"Nosa." Jar-Jar tells us.

"Don't worry, the Force will guide us..." Qui-Gon tells Jar-Jar.

"Ooooh, maxibig...'da Force'...Well, dat smells stinkowiff." Jar-Jar tells us. And it's back to me not knowing what on Naboo he's saying.

A light flashes over the control panel about the same time as an alarm sounds from within the bongo.

"...and we're losing power." I told them.

"Oh, no..." Jar-Jar says.

I landed the bongo on the floor of the cave, for the time being.

"Oh, wesa diein here." Jar-Jar freaks out again.

"Relax we aren't going to die in here... yet." I told Jar-Jar.

"Wha yet Monstairs out dare! Leak'n in here, all'n sink'n, and nooooo power! You nutsen! WHEN YOUSA TINKEN WESA GONNA DIEIN HERE?!!!?" Jar-Jar overreacts. While he's throwing his fit of emotions right now, I'm trying to help Obi wan fix the ship.

Obi wan did something to some wires which brought back the power. "Powers back." He says. The lights flicker on to reveal an ugly Colo Claw Fish that was laying right in front of the bongo. The Colo Claw Fish rears back in surprise, I immediately pull the ship up and speed away from it.

Jar-Jar continues to panic and babbles incoherent words. I couldn't even pick out any words to start piecing together sentences, and it wasn't like I even wanted to try.

"Relax!" We all told Jar-Jar.

"You overdid it." I heard Obi wan say. I glanced back at Jar-Jar to find him unconscious in his seat.

At least he isn't spitting out nonsense anymore. I thought.

I felt something rushing after the bongo, I looked back to see the Colo Claw Fish. The Aqua Monster comes up from the front of the bongo, mouth opened wide. I yanked the bongo to the side, narrowly missing the Aqua Monsters teeth. I felt as the Aqua Monster snatched up the Colo Claw Fish with its mouth. At least that wasn't us. I thought.

"Head for that outcropping." Qui-Gon pointed out to me. It was another cave with a smaller entrance, but big enough for the bongo to enter it.

"Oie Boie!" I heard Jar-Jar's annoying voice say.

Couldn't he have just stayed out for just a little bit longer? I internally whined.