Ch: 17

Once I caught my breath, Padmé and I entered the ship to be greeted by Obi wan.

"I thought I felt your prescence outside the ship." Obi wan tells me. "Tired of Tatooine?"

"A little." I told him as I walked into the main room of the ship to sit down on the couch. They both followed me into the main room of the ship. "I'm also tired, so I'm just going to rest for a bit." I closed my eyes as I laid down on the couch before feeling their prescences leave the room.

----

When I woke up, I rubbed my eyes. Did I fall asleep? I asked myself. Well, anyways, I feel better than I did before I entered the ship. I walked around the ship and into the cockpit, where the captain and Obi wan were.

"Feeling better?" I heard Obi wan ask without even turning around. This startled the captain and caused him to turn around to look at me.

"Oh, hey Princess." The captain tells me.

"Any word about the race?" I asked Obi wan as I've obviously been asleep, but for how long?

"Yes." Obi wan tells me. "The boy won the race."

I closed my eyes and reached out with the force, the ship is fixed, and the hyperdrive should be able to work. However, I couldn't sense Qui-Gon's force signature. With this new information, I asked, "Were is Qui-Gon?"

"He brought us the parts to fix the ship when you were...taking a nap." Obi wan told me. "He then went back into town because of unfinished buisness. "

"He went back for the boy, didn't he?" I asked Obi wan. "How long ago did he leave?"

"About an hour ago." Obi wan tells me.

"Dang, you guys were fast with the repairs then." I told them.

"Helped to have a Jedi helping us." The captain tells me.

"I'm sure it did." I told them.

I turned around to exit the cockpit when Obi wan asks, "where are you going?"

"Just somewhere." I told him and then left the room.

I exited the ship and just sat down on my knees on the ramp of the ship. I closed my eyes and reached out with the force, concentrating. When I opened my eyes, I saw little specks of sand floating up in the air all around me. If any moment of my life looked magical, it had to be this moment.

I twirled the sand in the air around me, the sand listening to my every command. I started to make figures with the sand, I made various creatures ranging from human like to creatures that were completely alien, like the Hutts. Each figure looked perfect to the actual creature I was trying to make, or as perfect as I could make it. I dropped the sand around me as I felt a dark prescence, I felt cold. I looked up to see Qui-Gon and Anakin coming towards the ship. They were walking, completely unaware of the prescence so far. I turned and saw a speeder bike zooming towards us from the distance. The person on the bike was radiating hatred, and darkness. It made me shiver just thinking about it.

"Look out!" I yelled to them.

Qui-Gon then pulled out his lightsaber as the bike got closer. The person on the bike also had a lightsaber, it's activated and shows a red blade protruding from each side of the saber. I watched as Anakin ducked down as the bike came towards him. The person missed Anakin and jumeped off the bike, swinging his blade to which Qui-Gon barely blocks.

"Go!" I heard Qui-Gon shout to Anakin, who then ran full tilt to the ship. As Anakin ran to the ship, I started off towards Qui-Gon, to help him. As I ran, I grabbed both of my lightsabers from my belt and ignited their icy blue blades.

I ran up from behind Qui-Gon and helped him block the strangers blows. As we fought, I could sense the darkness in this person even more. This isn't the kind of darkness from someone who is bad but the kind that's related to the force, the dark side. I blocked their blade with both of my sabers as Qui-Gon dodged the other side of their blade.

"Who are you?" I asked the person we were fighting.

"Wouldn't y-you like to know?" They told me, darkness covering their tone.

I noticed the Nabboian ship flying overhead, it was low and the ramp was down. Without further thought, I force pushed our attacker down to the ground with such force, I didn't know what came over me. I then turned off my sabers and placed them onto my belt. I then jumped up to the ramp, missing the ramp but someone caught my arm and pulled me up. It was Obi wan. Following my lead, Qui-Gon was next to jump up to the ramp, not even missing it like I had.

Shorty after we went into the ship, Qui-Gon placed his hand on the ships wall as if to steady himself while I just leaned up against the wall, not feeling as exaushed as Qui-Gon was. Prehaps it was because he defended off the attacker longer than I had, and he is a lot older than myself. So that had to have played a role somewhere in there.

"Are you all right?" I heard Anakin ask as he approached us.

"I think so." Qui-Gon tells him.

"I'm fine." I told him.

"What was it?" Obi wan asked both Qui-Gon and I but mostly Qui-Gon.

"I'm not sure...but he was well trained in the Jedi arts. My guess is he was after the Queen...." Qui-Gon tells Obi wan.

"I felt the dark side radiating from him during our fight." I told them. "It felt dark and cold. Did you feel it?" I asked Qui-Gon as I hugged my arms to my chest.

"I was too busy defending his blade from my body to think about it." Qui-Gon tells me. "But now that you mention it...I definitely felt something dark within him."

"What are we going to do about it?" Anakin asks us.

Obi wan looks at Anakin before saying, "who are you?"

"We will be patient." Qui-Gon tells Anakin. As for Obi wan's question, Qui-Gon says, "Anakin Skywalker, meet my padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi."

"Hi. You're a Jedi too? Pleased to meet you." Anakin tells Obi wan.

Obi wan gives Qui-Gon and I a questioning look before heading back into the cockpit of the ship.