IX

LUKE HEMMINGS (5 SECONDS OF SUMMER) CARRIED IN HOSPITAL

The leadsinger of the band 5 Seconds of Summer, Luke Hemmings, was found in his hotelroom this morning. He was knocked out. His bandmate Ashton Irwin knocked on his door this morning but didn't get a respond. He called his other bandmate, Michael Clifford, who quickly got someone to ask if Luke left the hotel. That wasn't the case, so they had to break the door.

They broke the door and got in. They found Luke, on the ground of his hotelroom. Ashton found a lot of pills, he had tried to kill himself. "We're really shocked," says Calum Hood, the bassist of their band. "We don't know why Luke did this, but this means that we won't continue the tour."

"We get that you guys [the fans] are sad to hear this but we can't continue when Luke is in a depression," Michael says. "Don't be mad at Luke or anyone in the band. We didn't know about this. No one did."

Luke never told anyone about his problems. It's a total shock to anyone that Luke took this decision, since no one knew about his real feelings.

"We'll let you know if we know more," Ashton says as last. "We don't want this to be a secret, but we want this to be something to open your eyes. Not everything is what it seems. Open your eyes and look around some more. Ask people how they feel, please. We didn't do that with Luke and we should have."

It has been four hours since Luke was found in their hotelroom. We all feel really bad for Luke and his friends and family and we hope that he'll recover soon. Show him your love, and don't be mad at anyone.

- some news somewhere on the internet

Little did they know that someone knew about Luke his feelings.

Jimi.