XLI

My heart is beating so fast to the point I have no idea if I'm thinking straight anymore. I don't even know if I can see correctly, all I can focus on is seeing Luke at the end of the gate. It's taking way too long, really.

I can't believe I'm in Asia right now. The boys are currently in Tokyo, Japan. The shows is in two days but they're already here, and today I flew in as well. I'm in Japan, oh my god.

I finally see the end of the gate and I check if I can spot Luke, but no sight yet. It makes me a little sad, but when I take a turn, I see him standing with his arms wide open and three other boys behind him with a 'Welcome home Jimi' sign.

The widest smile grows on my cheeks and I run towards Luke, running into his arms and hugging him tightly. "I missed you so much," I say with a mumble. I can feel him smiling against my hair while hugging me back. I love this man so incredibly much.

"I missed you so much too, Jimi. You have no idea." Luke leans back and smiles at me, then closing the gal between us by placing his lips onto mine. I kiss him back happily, feeling the warmth going through my body. The warmth only he can give me.

"Alright love birds! We have somewhere to be in like an hour, so if you guys want to make babies please make babies in the car," Michael says. I look at him and laugh. Michael looks annoyed, pointing behind him to make clear we all have to leave.

I hug all of the guys shortly. Luke takes his hand in mine and pulls me close to him, taking the suitcase from me as well. "I can't wait to be with you for the next six weeks babe," he says with a big grin around his lips. I return the smile, and nod. "Me neither."

"So do you have a place in mind? I know you do, you always do. Please tell me the place." Luke looks down at me. "What place?" I ask him. I know where he's talking about, I just like to joke around with him a little.

He rolls his eyes. "Our vacation destination, of course. The one you're chosing." I shrug. "No idea where you're talking about."

Luke rolls his eyes again. If he keeps rolling his eyes like this, his eyes might roll out of his head and drop on the ground. "Just tell me! I don't like the way you're treating me, it's not fair." He pouts. "Please?"

And then I shake my head again, satisfied by the fact Luke has no idea where we're going on a vacation. I don't want to spoil it yet. I figured everything out, where we're staying, the places we're going, the trips we're going to make.. It's all figured out. I just want Luke to lay back and enjoy the trip with me. That also includes him not knowing where we're going until it's time for us to leave.

"You're no fun, meanie."

I chuckle at his words and just shrug. I'm not going to say anything, so he can try as much as he wants, but he won't crack me.

"I know where you guys are going," Ashton says as he turns his body around and walks backwards, winking at me. Luke widens his eyes and his mouth opens, ready to say something, but nothing comes out. All he does is stammering.

"That's not fair!" he finally says, looking from me to Ashton and then back at me. Ashton turns back around and laughs, shaking his head. "It's so easy to bully you."

Luke rolls his eyes. "Assholes."

We get to the place we need to be at like half an hour later. We can't go to the hotel yet, since the guys have an interview first. Or, whatever it is. I think it's an interview.

This all feels so unreal. I mean, I'm in Japan with my boyfriend. He's this famous guy that goes on tour and sees the world with all his bandmates, singing his heart out on stage and having fun. He sees all these nice places around the world.

And then there's me, going on tour with him and his bandmates and also seeing all these nice places for free, almost. Like, he goes there and just asks if I can come and all I do is be there with me and that all for free?

I'm so glad Luke let me pay for our trip. The trip I'm choosing where we're going, and the trip that I paid for. I'm so excited to show Luke around at the place where I'm going.

"You fine with sitting here?" Luke asks me as we arrive at the final destination, some place with food and drinks and all these cameras. I nod as a response and take a nice looking chocolate from the table, right after Calum did. I put it in my mouth and start chewing.

Luke smiles and wraps his arms around me, kissing my head. "Good. Sorry if this is all so hectic and that we have to go to many places, but I promise we'll have some time alone soon. Alright?" He looks down at me and I nod again, placing a soft kiss onto his lips.

"Of course Luke. I get it, don't worry." He smiles at me and walks away to the other guys that are already sitting on the couch. Luke takes place as well and then focusses himself on the interviewer.

I watch them all answer many questions, smiling through the whole thing because wauw.. That's my man right there.