XLIV

Luke and I head back to the hotel with the boys. It's late after all. I would really like to get some sleep. Not that I'm going to sleep, but I'd like to get some. One can dream, right?

Michael and Calum keep talking about how cute Luke's proposal was and how good of a job Michael did with following me. I knew someone was following me, turns out it was Michael. That's fine you know, but he takes a lot of credit for it.

Luke intertwines his fingers with mine and smiles at me. "I'm so happy," he whispers, so only I can hear him. Michael and Calum keep talking to each other about tonight, acting like they're two little school girls and the only one's there.

I smile back at him and squeeze into his hand softly. "I am too. I'm so incredibly happy, Luke. You have no idea." He laughs, "I think I might have an idea. I feel exactly the same."

I smile and spot the hotel already. I can't wait to get in bed and cuddle close to my fiancé. God, that feels so good to say.

I'll Facetime my parents tomorrow. They need to hear the good news. I can't wait for them to hear that Luke proposed to me. My mom has been talking about it, asking me if Luke was the right one. I nodded at her words, knowing he would be more than the right one. Luke's my soulmate, I just know it.

"I can't wait to start planning the wedding. We have so much to talk about. It should be the perfect day, for us both. I can't wait."

I smile at Luke's words, squeezing his hand again so I make sure he knows that I heard his words. We sure do have a lot to talk about. I mean, when will it take place? After I graduate, just in the middle of my semester? I have no idea what's the smartest idea, but I'm excited for it. Actually I don't care what's the smartest idea, I just want to marry him and be able to call him my husband.

"We're still in a hotel, so don't be too loud," Ashton says to us as he walks past me and Luke, ready to get into the elevator. My cheeks become a deep shade of red, rolling my eyes at his words. 

We all get into the elevator and I feel Ashton's eyes on me. "Shut up, Irwin," Luke says with an eye roll as well. He stands in front of me, not wanting Ashton to check me out. Ashton shrugs and waits for Calum and Michael to get into the elevator, turning his gaze away from me. When the boys enter the elevator as well, he chooses the right number for our floor.

"I mean it, last time we were here some of our neighbours were too loud and they had to leave," Ashton says, licking his lips slowly. The elevator starts moving and Ashton moves his gaze back to me and Luke, continuing to stare at us.

"They were literally screaming as if someone died in there, Ash."

Ashton throws his hands in the air as a defence. "I'm just saying! That's all." Luke focusses his eyes on me and gives me an eye roll again, pointing at Ashton. I chuckle softly at his movements. I know Ashton is just looking out for me, but what's the fun now that Ashton knows what we're up to? Right, there is none.

"I'm so in the mood to get really fucked up tonight," Calum says. He nods at his own words. He's the first one to leave the elevator when it opens its doors. Michael follows him and nods as well, "yeah let's have a small party at your room."

Luke and I look at each other. We shrug, both not really caring what they're doing. All we care about is ourselves, being with each other and expressing each others love for the other even more than we normally do. I want to just feel the love tonight, all of it.

"Have a nice night love birds!" Michael screams through the hallway, ready to sneak into Calum's room. He shuts the door and we can hear him laugh really loud with Calum. They're acting like little kids.

And here I am thinking Michael would be the most mature one of them and the one to marry someone first. Turns out it's Luke.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" Luke wraps his arms around my waist and slowly walks backwards into our hotelroom. He then shuts the door and pushes me softly against it, moving his hands over my body. "I love you so much," he whispers in my ear. I feel the goosebumps form on my body.

"I love you too, Luke," I whisper back, getting weak in my knees of how Luke's making me feel. And with that, he kisses me, ready to show me how much we love each other.

-----

hi guys! i'm here to tell you that this story is almost over :( i've got one more chapter left, and there might be a sequel if anyone wants it! and if not, i might do it anyway ahahah

i also have a michael story up. it's at 7 chapters and i love the plot a lot. it's a texting story (yes, again) and i would love it if you'd give it a chance and read it! (and maybe vote for some chapters) :) 

alright that's it, have a nice day <3