XLII

At the end of the day, Luke and I finally get some time alone. We decided to change ourselves at the hotel for a bit and then head out to have some dinner together, without the guys this time.

Luke grabs my hand when we leave the hotel, ready to have some dinner. I'm really tired, but it's okay. I can handle it.

I've never experienced a jet lag before, actually. I've always been in my own state, also for vacations. Or I went on a vacation closer to California, like Arizona or Oregon. It's always been like that and now I'm in Asia, at the other side of the world.

It's so overwhelming to be somewhere far away. But I love it, just seeing someone else's culture and habits and the way they live. It's great. Just like the food, I hope.

I'm looking forward to the next weeks, to see other places. I'm so going to enjoy everything, the things I'm seeing and the people I'll meet. And of course, spending time with Luke. Plus his bandmates of course.

My parents are jealous of me, knowing I'm going to see a lot of the world.. Something I've never done before, and will do in like two months now. I can't believe it's happening and that I'm here. They're really happy for me though, but also jealous. They wish they could see Asia.

I might take them here sometimes.. I'm loving it already, and I've only seen one city.

"Last year me and the guys ate at this really cool and cute restaurant. It was also the first restaurant we ate at when we were here for the first time ever. I want to take you there, it's special to me. And so are you," Luke says as we cross the street. I nod with a big blush on my face as a response, squeezing his hand softly. "Of course. Sounds perfect."

He smiles at me and we just walk in the street of Tokyo. This is a dream, really.. I can't believe I'm here with the one I love the most. Luke Robert Hemmings.

I can't believe we went from being strangers that randomly called to friends and then lovers. Me and Luke really went there, and I'm so so happy we did.

It all started with that one phone call. One became more and we started texting and now he's my boyfriend. He's the man I love the most and the one I want to spend my life with.

I love Luke so much, and Luke finally loves himself as well. He's at a happy place in his life now, with lovely people around him. He has great friends, a lovely family, and an amazinf fanbase. It helped him a lot. Now he also has a girlfriend to express his love to.. And someone that expresses her love to him. And trust me, I do that a lot.

Luke stops walking all of the sudden, so I follow his actions. "Here it is," he says. I look at the restaurant and smile. "That's adorable." Luke nods and guides me into the restaurant.

A man walks towards us and greets us, so we greet him back. He starts talking, and Luke answers him. The guy smiles at us both and then guides us towards a table for two.

Luke and I both sit down. I grab the menu and try to red what's on there, but can't figure out what it says. Luke laughs and grabs another menu, handing it over. "This is the English one."

I start to blush a little and nod. "Thanks." I read the menu and check everything. It all sounds really good, but I'm not quite sure what to get. We first order our drinks. I order some homemade lemonade. Luke orders a beer, what a surprise.

We start talking about the restaurant and other things Luke has done the previous years he's been here. I can't help but stare at Luke's beautiful features. I really want to spend the rest of my life with him and I hope Luke wants that too..