XXXVI

I'm sad Luke's leaving again.

I know he has too, he's on tour and it was just a short visit, I knew that from the beginning, but it's still sad that he has to leave again. I'm going to miss him a lot, even more now that I know he's my boyfriend. That I can officially call him my boyfriend instead of saying 'yeah, my love interest had to leave'. This is much better.

I sigh as I turn around in my bed and look at Luke's face. It's morning, around 8. I woke up way too early to my liking but I actually don't mind anymore. Now I can watch Luke sleeping and take the image in my head. I won't be seeing him for weeks and maybe even months, so having his sleeping face as an image in my head would be more than needed.

I bite my lip and run a hand through his hair. He's so beautiful when he's asleep. I can't believe we're actually dating. It feels like a dream. This man likes me. He thinks I'm just as amazing as he is, it feels surreal.

"Good morning beautiful," a raspy voice says. I widen my eyes a little and pout my lips. "Oh, sorry, did I wake you?" I ask Luke. He nods a little and smiles. "Yeah, but it's fine don't worry. I want to spend as much time with you anyway."

"Me too." I say. Luke smiles again and looks at me. "You hungry already?" I ask him. He shrugs. "A little. I don't know what's the time but I can use some yoghurt," he says. I chuckle and get out of bed. "It's a little past 8."

"That early?!" He sits up in my bed and rubs his eyes. "Damn, Jimi, you're up way too early." I shrug and walk out of my bedroom slowly. "Yoghurt is on the way!"

A little later and we're both done with breakfast. Luke and I dressed ourselves as well and are now ready to go out. We decided it would be fun to go around town and meet up with the boys. We had our time alone, but Calum and Michael wanted to meet up. Ashton said it was stupid to do so since we just got together. Luke told him it was fine, so now we're heading out to meet up with the boys.

"Got everything needed for the day?" Luke asks me. I nod and show him my wallet and keys. "Ready babe." He smiles and walks out of my dorm room. My roommate is still gone, so I'm completely alone. Not that I mind right now.

I lock the door and we both walk out. We get to the park closest to my home, where we're meeting with the boys. Calum said he and the other two would get some food so we can eat outside and have a little picknick. I love that idea.

Michael's girlfriend was also in town, since she's coming with the boys on tour for a little while, I thought they said for two weeks. I haven't met her but I'm excited to meet her. I'm not the only girl now, finally. Sometimes you need some company of your own gender when you're with boys all the time.

"What time did we meet up again?" Luke asks me. I look at my watch. "In ten minutes, I think we have to wait for a bit." He nods and looks at me. "Yeah, I hope they got strawberries. I'm really craving some right now.."

I chuckle softly. "Oh yeah, did the cereal box make you hungry?" Luke nods excitedly. "Oh for sure!" I take his hand in mine and pull him towards a bench in the park. "Me too, if I'm being honest."

"I knew it." He wraps an arm around me and pulls me close to him. I lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes, enjoying the sun. Luke moves his fingers slowly over my arm. I wish this moment would never end.

But luckily for me, not the sarcasm, Calum destroys the peace and jumps right in front of us. "Hey love birds! How's it going?"

Luke groans and I open my eyes to look in front of me. Calum smiles and adjusts the bucket hat on his head because it almost fell off while jumping in front of our feet.

"We're doing good thanks. You're blocking the view Cal," Luke says. Calum laughs and takes a step to the left. "Better now, princess?"

Luke rolls his eyes and is ready to hit Calum when Ashton, Michael and Crystal arrive. "Hey hey, don't hit each other," Ashton says with a laugh. "Come on you guys, let's look for a good spot shall we?"

I stand up and stick out my hand to Crystal. "Hey! My name's Jimi, nice to meet you," I say. She shakes my hand politely and smiles. "Nice to meet you Jimi! I'm Crystal. I've heard so much about you!" My cheeks start to blush and I look away, letting go of her hand. Michael chuckles.

"Yeah, Luke talks about you a lot."

"Oh stop that! I don't talk about her that much.." Luke says. I look at him and see he's blushing. Oh he sure talks about me a lot.

"Guys!"

Ashton is slowly walking away with Calum and talking while looking for a spot. Luke grabs my hand and smiles at me, kissing my cheek and then walking after Ashton and Calum. I look at him for a short moment and smile.

I'm just so happy with him. Luke went from my 2 AM calls to my boyfriend and I couldn't be happier. Things like that make me realize even more how planned out your life can be. Luke and I are meant to be, you can't argue me about that. It can't be a coincidence that Luke called my number that night. Our life's were planned out like this.

"I found a place!" Michael points at a small hill and smiles at us. He walks onto the hill and we all follow him. Ashton and I put down the blanket and I plop down next to him and Luke when that's done.

"Did you guys bring strawberries?" Luke asks. Calum nods and takes a big box out of the basket he brought with him. "A lot of them!" Luke smiles and takes the box from Calum.

"Oh I was so craving these."

I chuckle and take one when Luke opens the box. "Hey!" I laugh and put it in my mouth. "Hmm, strawberries."

Calum takes everything out of the basket and smiles proudly. "I think we've got enough food. Enjoy yourselves, lovely people."

"Thanks Cal."

We all start to eat and chat and enjoy the last moments we have together untill the boys will fly away again, towards another destination, to continue their world tour.