XXIX

Classes are honestly so fucking boring.

I hate them. It's over an hour long and it takes so much energy to pay attention to the teacher for that long. It's honestly not even okay if you can pay attention for that long. What human can do that? I think I'm the only normal one in my class.

"Alright class, we're going to watch a video now," my professor says. I sigh and look at the screen while having my eyes almost closed. I didn't get much sleep last night, but what's new? I never get enough sleep with Luke being at the other side of the world and having these timezones. I just want to talk to him every day, but sleep is also needed.

I just love risking not sleeping for Luke. I love risking anything for him.

But, not college.. I have to finish college and get my degree. My parents paid for it so I owe them to give all my attention to this and do my very best. It wasn't easy to get all the money for college but they did and I'm grateful.

I sigh when the video starts playing. It's another boring video that I don't like spending attention to. I can watch this video in my dorm too while laying on my bed with a blanked around my body, snuggling into the blanket and enjoying the warmth with a hot cup of tea..

That sounds like heaven.

But, instead of all that, I'm stuck in class with fifty other students that don't like being here either. I'm wondering if anyone does.

Finally, it's time. The video is done and I sigh while closing my books. Time to go home. I can't wait to get in bed and take a nap before it's time to make dinner. Luckily I finished earlier today so I can take a longer nap than usually. Gosh, I'm so looking forward to that.

I grab my stuff and smile while I walk down the stairs so I can leave the classroom. I might take a quick pit-stop at the grocery store. Chocolate chip cookies sounds so good right now.

I leave the classroom and my heart stops beating when I hear a familiar voice. "I missed your cute face, babe."

I turn around and I'm met with four boys, one is very, very hot. His curls are everywhere and he has the cutest smile around his lips. The other one is smiling bright while smirking slightly, because he knows his plan worked and he's proud of it. The third one doesn't know what's going on and his mind is secretly focused on the hot girl walking past him. I don't blame him though, that girl does look good. And last but not least, the one with the snapback, he's just- wait, is he holding a Nintendo Switch?

"Oh, come here."

I run towards the guys and wrap my arms around the tallest one his neck. I nuzzle my face against him and smile brightly. "You're here," I mumble. He nods and presses a soft kiss on the side of my head.

"Thanks to Ash," he says with a smile. I look at Ashton and smile, then letting go of Luke to pull Ashton in a big hug. "I can't believe you did this, you asshole."

He smirks and hugs me back, shrugging. "I was already planning our trip before I texted you. I even bought the tickets. I knew you weren't coming, so I made sure we would pay you a visit." I let go of him and look him in the eyes. "Why my school?" He shrugs again. "Why not?"

Well, good point.

I hug Calum and Michael and make a quick chat with them as well. I hear a big sigh coming from behind me.

"You know, it's all nice you like my friends but.. I'm right here!"

I laugh and turn around, wrapping my arms around Luke's shoulders. I look him in the eyes and play with his hair in his neck. "Getting jealous, aren't we?" His cheeks become a little rosy and he shakes his head. "No, no way. I'm not jealous at all. I just missed you."

"Uhu," Calum says with a nod. He laughs. "Whatever you say," Michael says. He looks at Calum and I swear I saw them winking.

"Can we go and eat something now? I'm starving," Ashton comments. Luke pouts and he wraps his arms tighter around me. "I don't want to let go," he whines. Luke hugs me tightly and he smiles against my hair.

"You can cuddle and kiss her all night tonight, Luke. But I really, really, want some food right now." Luke sighs and nods, then letting go of me.

"Wait, when did you guys land?" Michael looks at his wrist. "Eh, about an hour ago? We had to leave the airport immediately to be here on time before your lecture ended." My eyes widen and I look at all of them. "Where the fuck are we waiting for then? Let's get you guys some food."

I guess it won't be napping and chocolate chip cookies then.